DS & Gordo Viper Meet For The First Time

Dick Splash

If you don't know Gordo Viper, he's been a well respected member of the GR.net community for over four years. A native and resident of Australia, his GR gaming has landed him a job in military simulation software, enabling him to make contacts all around the world in the SF military community and is the reason he's in my neck of the woods this week.

So, what better way for us to meet up than in a real world firearms environment;

GV's on the right

post-14-1184085154_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085177_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085188_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085199_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085209_thumb.jpg

post-14-1184085221_thumb.jpg

DS

MODERATOR EDIT: Large images changed to attachments.

Edited by ZJJ

Nice! thanks for the photos. You need to get that camera seen to though, there's always at least one black bit on the lens somewhere :whistle:

Sony haven't got a 'dead pixel' policy with their cameras.

You really need to shelve those un-fashionable sun glasses mate :rocky: To force that fashion mistake on others is simply a crime.

Eh?.......they're issued old bean. :thumbsup:

DS

Well after 28hrs+ of travel I'm home. :wall:

Was pretty good getting to catch up with DS and as he mentioned a good oppurtunity to shoot some firearms. Thks again for the range time DS!

Those are just the pistola photos; we were lucky enough to get some limited time with an M1 Garand and an M4 as well.

And yeah those black squares are all the rage!

Gordo, send me a yell when you're down Cali way. I'll buy you a pint (or 12) and we'll go wring out my arsenal, bro.

You have to pass AZ to get to Cali mate, might as well bring the Girl, and Will, just call it a vacation. :cheers: