[can we order a team member to place C4 ?]

Hello everyone.

I just want to ask, is there a way to give order to Jenkins(demolition) to plank C4 on the artillery? Im just asking because i have read some preview and there has been said that, mission can be also completed by using your teammates only. :rolleyes:

Yea, and can you order your team to throw smoke or frags at the enemy?

Seems kinda stupid to equip the other guys with grenades/other weapons if they cant use them.

No, you cant order your team throw grenades, because there is no such order. You even cant equip your guys with any type of grenades. :ermm:

Still waiting answer on my question. :rolleyes:

I've heard that elsewhere in the forum- that you can order your teammates to do the demo work, or maybe even accomplish other types of mission objectives. Not sure how true it is as I don't have the demo in my hands yet.

And don't feel bad about the not-equipping-grenades-on-teammates thing. That hasn't been possible since [GR]. And then it was far more common for the enemy AI to use 'nades than the friendly, so I usually just equipped spare ammo on my teammates. You could do that in GRAW, and I'd assume you can in GRAW2 as well (LMG's often require this on extended missions... I know I've run 2 and 3 LMG's out of ammo in one mission before in GRAW...).

I'm interested in the answer to this question as well...

No, you cant order your team throw grenades, because there is no such order. You even cant equip your guys with any type of grenades. :ermm:

They can't throw them, right but if their weapon is equipped with a grenade launcher then they'll make use of it! :) Edited by Vth_F_Smith

They can't throw them, right but if their weapon is equipped with a grenade launcher then they'll make use of it! :)

True :) i agree.

Edited by WITCHER