SCE Recuiting for GRAW2 players of all caliber

Shadow Company Elite is now Recruiting for our GRAW2 squad division.

Clan name: Shadow Company Elite (SCE)

Number of members: 85+

Requirements to be in the clan: 18 years & older

About our clan: Founded 1997 Global, Adult community of brotherhood. We primarily play FPS type games. We have a server for all of our supported games, AA, BF2142, GR:AW2 (upon release), ArmA, R6:V and soon CRYSIS. We are a No pay clan, and do NOT practice military Ranks. We are a bunch of people that like to game and have fun...after all it is a GAME. We are extremely competitive in match play and look for Fun/competitive players to join our squad!

Website = http://www.shadowcompanyelite.com

Apply Here = http://www.shadowcompanyelite.com/forum/in...hp?showforum=11

Application Format: http://www.shadowcompanyelite.com/forum/in...?showtopic=7827

Server Stats for GRAW2: Not up yet

Tell them Irish Stout sent ya ;)

See you on our forums ...

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up! Shadow Company Elite, is back home in GR!! We are looking into Server options once again. If there are any suggestions there, please send my way. I think we are looking to a dedi again, but if the gaming servers run well I will consider that.

We have our core 10-15 GR players dusting off there computers and setting a course to the GR homeland!

Hope to see you all on the battlefield once again!

Check us out at ShadowCompanyeElite.com

SCE is a Worldwide Adult Gaming community, founded over 10 years ago!

Thanks for the space Rocky!

coar.jpg

Edited by SCE_ODiN

Picture of SCE_ODiN

Posted Fri July 20 2007 07:44

-Clan name: Shadow Company Elite (SCE)

-System: PC

-Number of members 150+

-Requirements to be in the clan: 18 years & older

-About your clan: Founded 1997 Global, Adult community of brotherhood. We primarily play FPS type games. We have a server for all of our supported games, AA, BF2142, GR:AW2, R6:V and soon CRYSIS. We are a No pay clan, and do NOT practice military Ranks. We are a bunch of people that like to game and have fun...after all it is a GAME.

Visit us at ShadowCompanyElite.com and fill out an application in the Join us thread.

We currently have 10-12 members playing GRAW2, and looking for good tactical players who like to compete at the highest level!

Hope to see you in SCE!

SCE IS BACK IN GR!!! Good to be HOME!

coar.jpg

Hey GRAW2 fans!

A big welcome from SCE!

Get ready to see a lot of SCE tags running around, having fun, and most importantly...Killing! lol

If you are looking for a great community, active clan, dedicated to team work and excellence, then look no further...

SCE is what you are looking for!

See you all on the field!

Thanks Rocky. We are excited to get back in the GR community. Seems like a long absence, but only a few months.

Does anyone have the drop on servers? Gaming and Dedi? I don't know what it may take for a decent GRAW2 server.

Is there SADS? Do we have complete control like Map changes in game and Locked servers for matching?

Remote Access?

I know a lot of questions, and I am sure that they are posted somewhere inhere. Just thought I'd toss in the bait, and see what I caught. LOL!

Back a few years ago, [MAD] was allies with SCE in the [Ghost Recon]. We moved on to play AA when the cheating got to bad in GR. I am glad to SCE is back playing the new Graw and going to match in it again. I am having a bit of a hard time getting many of trhe guys to play Graw 2. Mostly cause the first Graw was so bad. But anyway, it is nice to see and old GR clan still around and playing. See you guys in some servers.

[MAD]Lopez

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

www.shadowcompanyelite.com will be hosting the much anticipated Castle Day map on the day of release. The current date of release is expected to be Friday, Sept 21st.

Come join us on our server and have some fun checking out what looks like will be an excelletn map from Brio.

Just look for ShadowCompanyElite in the GRAW 2 server list ;)

Until then, head on over to our CO-OP or TDM server for some great fun.. join our T.S. Server as well.

All this and more information can be found on our website.

www.shadowcompanyelite.com - the best dam clan in the land.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...