Effects Mod port is in the midst

And NOW, the moment you have all been waiting for!

THE MAIN ATTRACTION!

SPLATTERING BLOOD VERSION 2.0!!!

graw22007071114173304uc7.th.jpg

graw22007071114223829ul7.th.jpg

graw22007071114224243sq9.th.jpg

graw22007071114224731wi9.th.jpg

graw22007071114233210qi6.th.jpg

Note: This is all mirr's code. I haven't done any changes, as I just did a direct load of all of his code. The blood spray will change, there are a few impact decal errors, and I'm going to change the blood decals as well with some more "original" ones.

Also, I recorded some video of the code in action. I'll add another post once the video is up.

What's fixed/change from GRAW1 Effects Mod:

- BLOOD IS NOW DYNAMIC. Meaning that if a ragdoll touches a surface, blood will splatter all over it.

- The mounted weapon problem spawning blood has been fixed.

- Specific blood decals for certain impact areas, ie. head and padding for different blood amounts.

- Barret and mounted weapons will spawn MORE blood.

Very nice man. This will be cool : )

Has there been any way to make the decals and dead bodys to stay longer?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Hmm... if mirr and I had a modeler working with us, there could be a few things that we can add gore-wise.

Here's an update!

Decal changes:

graw22007071300044734ds7.th.jpg

graw22007071300045275uw7.th.jpg

graw22007071300051296av7.th.jpg

^ If there are complaints about ragdoll mass, I'll give out a hotfix making the ragdolls heavier.

graw22007071300052118au8.th.jpg

I set down a pre-order on the game with $10 over-night shipping, so expect the release of the mod to either be on release day or the 18th.

Edited by Agent Smith

graw22007070801024331py9.th.jpg

What is the solution ? Is in the modding forum ...

[rambo voice]You got no head! I can't find your head![/rambo voice]

Wow!, enter the walking hammers from pink floyds the wall..... and add the headless soldier..groovy baby!

MarchingHammers2.jpg

Announcing two versions!

- Regular version. Includes all of the stock features and the staple Effects Mod additions (Impact decals stay forever, increased physics and player interaction, blood decals on bodies, etc.)

- ULTRA-GORE version. This features bigger blood decals, MORE blood decals,

and huge blood clouds.

Announcing two versions!

- Regular version. Includes all of the stock features and the staple Effects Mod additions (Impact decals stay forever, increased physics and player interaction, blood decals on bodies, etc.)

- ULTRA-GORE version. This features bigger blood decals, MORE blood decals,

and huge blood clouds.

Good decision ;) .

ah, nevermind. it's just like the first one...just need to enable them via decals.xml. guess this time the decals don't disappear upon ragdoll, though, which is awesome.

have you figured out a way to enable corpse shooting?

Heh, I already set you a PM with the steps required to enable blood decals on bodies.

Corpse shooting *should* be enabled with the method I PMed you with. If not, it's in the physics_settings.xml here:

quick.bundle/data/settings

In the physics_settings.xml.

In download!

:whistle: I don't know if it's the right place to ask about this , but I don't want to open a new thread and I'm interested in the 3rd person mod, I spent a lot of time looking to my wordpad but nothing work to show the head.

The rest work superb!

Maybe is impossible just by tweaking .xml , so please say to me :"It's impossible dude!" before I get blind. :thumbsup: