Guys, i have a very big problem with ROE.

When im selecting recon mode, my teammates still holding primary weapon. Or when im selecting assault they are holding silenced weapon. Only sometimes they are switching there weapons between primary and secondary. And right now because of this reason i cant play this game using stealth. :(

Maybe you guys know how to solve this problem. :(

Edited by WITCHER

When im selecting recon mode, my teammates still holding primary weapon. Or when im selecting assault they are holding silenced weapon. Only sometimes they are switching there weapons between primary and secondary. And right now because of this reason i cant play this game using stealth. :(

Maybe you guys know how to solve this problem. :(

Now that you mention it... I didn't see my guys change from primary to secondary weapons when I put them in stealth mode. I had silencers on both primary and secondary weapons though... I'll bet that's it.

try leaving the primary loud and add silence only to the secondary.

chilly-willy

try leaving the primary loud and add silence only to the secondary.

And that what im doing, im putting silencer only on secondary weapon, and primary stays loud. Still dont no wat to do. :( Maybe reinstall will help or creating new profile? :rolleyes:

Edited by WITCHER

Are they engaging with loud weapons in recon mode or do you just see them holding those weapons? Sometimes the AI switches back and forth between weapons for no apparent reason when not in a fire fight. They might switch to the correct weapon before firing.

ARDelta

No, they just not always taking silenced weapon while in recon mode, or they are firing in recon mode with there primary weapon, same things happens with assault mode.

When im swithing to assault they are still holding scondary weapon(mp5). And this are happening almost every time.

Are devs going to do something?

Hey guys, i have played it again, and i noticed that if your teammates have silenced mp5 or m8 compact, they cannot swich between primary and secondary weapon when you are changing ROE. They only can switch it, if they have silenced pistols.

So i think i can play now using stealth, but only with pistols.

Hope in full version this annoying bug will be fixed.

chilly-willy and ARDelta thx you very much for trying to help me.

Edited by WITCHER