Serellan vs. Bear

CR6

A GR fan found this video of Serellan's recent camping trip back in his home state of Alaska. The video includes some gorgeous panoramic views from his hike up to a mountain peak, as well as some amazing footage of a close encounter with one of the local bears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik_PBFdDpF0

I didn't even know you could eat squirrel ...

I didn't even know you could eat squirrel ...

Tasty stuff. As a British ex-pat and Canuck, I've hunted and eaten squirrel many times. Similar to rabbit, but a bit richer.

Just don't go for the city squirrel. Too much garbage. Get them wild, and they are good eats.

Burgoo is a semi-classic. Game stew, featuring squirrel.

SURELY the bear demanded additional DLC for GRAW2? Well, assuming he was smarter than your average bear.....

Haha, I think the bear wasn't really interested in Serellan's food. What it really was looking for was the Xbox 360 in Serellan's campsite to play a little head-to-head GRAW 2 MP ... :D

i would much rather watch a serellan survival show. he is more realistic imo cause i would never be anywhere without a gun. the city or the great outdoors, im always packing. and i hate how les stroud acts like its a horrible thing to kill and eat an animal. i have a large freezer just for squirrel, rabbit, deer, ducks, fish, gator. i rarely buy meat in a store.