heads up guys!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah don't feel bad Papa. I've had my guys walk into my line of fire at the wrong time and I took em out. It was just in the GRAW 2 demo and it only happened once. But look on the bright side. Even though I killed one of my teammates, I also got the guy I was looking for. But I still felt bad for doing it. And I understand what you mean about people ruining it for others and also ruining it for the younger players with foul language. You think that's bad? In Joint Operations, people were cybering in vehicle chat, TKing or giving positions away by trying to TK when FF was off, and in one instance, a guy got his account banned for threatening another player's family. So yeah it was time for me to get out of that game. But I agree with Blueberry that GRIN needs to put something in the game to kick people for TKing so many times or for bad language. I'm more of a soda person than I am a beer one.

But I agree with Blueberry that GRIN needs to put something in the game to kick people for TKing so many times or for bad language.

At the end of the day, all kids know ALL swear words by the time they're 16 (if you're like me, you'll know all the swear words in three languages by the time you're 16). Everybody swears at least once in their lifetime, swearing is not exactly a taboo.

Edited by WytchDokta

I just got picked up by GHOST team earlier. a decent team and seems pretty organized. good guys after I've gotten to know them.

nuff said. mofo_Dead is the name of guy he was running behind me and all of the sudden he Tk's me again.

anyhow Desi was commenting onhow mofo_DEAD needed a hug. lol. but he started it up again.

so if anyone sees mofo_DEAD, kick his butt of the server. he started on on alot of people. I think he's a 16 yr old punk who needs... to learn inter personal skills. but I informed him of his entry into the hall of shame :thumbsup:

Yeah Papa I still have nightmares of Joint Operations sometimes. The girls never came. The girls never came!!! LOL But yeah a lot of people were doing it and it was just wrong. It's times like that where I wish TKing was allowed. And I'm sorry Wytch but I'm 21 and I only know all cusswords in English and Arabic. Just two languages. But yeah when I was 16 I knew quite a few. Not as many as I know now. But still you shouldn't go into a server and start ###### like that when other people are playing to have fun. Sounds like one of the people that plays Joint Operations. In fact it sounds like all of em cause they were all immature. I mean come on they thought it was a good game. Anyways, back on topic. I know that when ur 16 you know just about every word on urbandictionary.com but it's still not cool to go in a server and ruin it for the people actually trying to play the game and have fun.

Papa sometimes initiating a vote kick though will scare them off. It's worked for me in the past.

Ghost... i'll check tonight... i forget which key they set it too.

PwntUpRage - was it me? That idiot toe_cutter tked me trying to say i did that to him one night. I got ATU to help me votekick him a few times and he kept broadcasting where i was to everyone in the chat. Eventually after some verbal pummiling (but not swearing) and some vote kicks, he moved on.

In Graw 1 usually about 5 of us would sit in the spawn and tk them to they left so the rest could play if the auto tk wasn't on. (they get annoyed when they can't kill someone)

Well, I just sent an email to gamespy with all proof(the screen shots) of mofo_DEAD and his antics, I read the USER AGREEMENT and section F rules 1 states that none is to be harassed, threatened or abused added:(calling people harsh language names and rule 8 states that none may inhibite another from enjoying any public areas of gamespy services.Added: teamkilling preventing play

so in a nutshell: I asked for his account to be banned under those rules as he has clearly harrassed others, not just myself and has prevented others from enjoying the game and online gamespy service..period.

I hope to hear from them soon.

Edited by Papa6

PwntUpRage - was it me? That idiot toe_cutter tked me trying to say i did that to him one night. I got ATU to help me votekick him a few times and he kept broadcasting where i was to everyone in the chat. Eventually after some verbal pummiling (but not swearing) and some vote kicks, he moved on.

In Graw 1 usually about 5 of us would sit in the spawn and tk them to they left so the rest could play if the auto tk wasn't on. (they get annoyed when they can't kill someone)

Yep! idiots like that are a pain to deal with at times. If you get tired of trying to ignor them, there's not much else you can do but what you suggest :thumbsup:

Well, I just sent an email to gamespy with all proof(the screen shots) of mofo_DEAD and his antics, I read the USER AGREEMENT and section F rules 1 states that none is to be harassed, threatened or abused added:(calling people harsh language names and rule 8 states that none may inhibite another from enjoying any public areas of gamespy services.Added: teamkilling preventing play

so in a nutshell: I asked for his account to be banned under those rules as he has clearly harrassed others, not just myself and has prevented others from enjoying the game and online gamespy service..period.

I hope to hear from them soon.

Nice Papa. Good job in doing your research on that stuff. I really hope you get him banned cause he really does sound like a jerk.

When there is a team killer BOTH teams should work together and not shoot each other and just shoot the TK'r over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until the idiot leaves. This method has worked in other games. The opposing team needs to repect the situation and help with eliminating the idiot.

Hopefully the game will have ingame vote kicking too.

Edited by McGhost

You're correct, it does have voting and it does have TK limits. The only questions are if TK punt in on, and what is the TK limit?

I don't believe there is a way to check the server settings in the demo, and you never know if they are changing the settings from time to time for testing purposes.

Yeah I knew I was correct. I mean come on. I just got my Mechanix Stealth gloves yesterday. But yeah you make a good point Cangaroo. I'm sure in the full version we'll be able to check all that stuff. Hopefully GRAW 2 will let me and my friend put a password on the server. Lately if we try that in GRAW 1, it says my CD-Key's rejected. I think it's something to do with Gamespy though.

Here's another one to look out for:

CaptainKill I was just playing RvsA on a public ranked UK server, when the guy started TKing right off the bat. He eliminated half his team at the spawn. Everybody started complaining, and all he wrote back was "this is deathmatch, so ######". We kept telling him that this was RvsA, but all he kept writing "this is deathmatch, ######". He played dumb for a while ("what is the objective?") but TK'ed at the start of each round. Great. I tried to kick him ( /vote kick CaptainKill) but somehow that didn't work. So, anyways, beware, if you see this guy, watch your six!

Its funny that this thread got bumped.. haha. I had m0 f0 come in a server with me, and started TKing right away. We ALL just sat there and picked on him till he got sooo mad that he left. hahaha. It was too funny.

Edited by Evilducky

Its funny that this thread got bumped.. haha. I had m0 f0 come in a server with me, and started TKing right away. We ALL just sat there and picked on him till he got sooo mad that he left. hahaha. It was too funny.

:rofl::o=

That`s the best way to do it!

Tinker

Server should have an option for TK'rs.

Like when they shoot a teammate they instantly DIE.

This might help stop the rediculous weapons' spraying all over the place too.

No bad! I have had teammates walk infont of me when im sniping and they get killed because of it. Its even happened to me when I have a rifle and not paying attention to my sides, team mates walk infront of me, and I accidently shoot them in the head. Its not my fault they are retarded.. =P

Na, don't be too harsh, folks. It happens once in a while, like in real combat, I guess. It can always happen in the heat of the action, but once it becomes obvious that one idiot is TKing for the fun of it, he should be kicked. I'd record all career TKs in the gamespy files and go on like this: TK 1 - 10: Send him a warning email "Hey, you killed your teammate, don't do that again yada yada yada". For TKs 10-20, I'd kill him instantly and email him "hey you *****censored *****!". All TK's above 20 should result in an account/IP ban.

Let's face it. Noobs and players new to the game and even pros TK now and then - don't say it never happened to you. ;) If it happens, just use the chat system and apologize and take more care next time. I've accidentally TKed 2 guys since the demo came out - just make sure they know you didn't do it on purpose.

It happens once in a while, but we need to have a clear warning/banning system in place for the 'pro' TKers!

No bad! I have had teammates walk infont of me when im sniping and they get killed because of it. Its even happened to me when I have a rifle and not paying attention to my sides, team mates walk infront of me, and I accidently shoot them in the head. Its not my fault they are retarded.. =P

Look before you shoot :P I've yet to TK someone in GRAW 2 with bullets unless it was intentional (like firing back and a teammate who's trying to kill me). Grenades are a whole difference story :whistle:

I haven't bothered to read past the first page but the guys name is MoFo_ and I've seen him doing the rounds tk'ing people.

He definitely circumvents the "tk kick" which can be annoying and no one ever seems to want to vote him out.

He has a mouth on him too.