SWAT Turn, black-ops etc.

Sairus

As I got a new PC i got Splinter Cell Pandora Tommorow. The interesting new adition was the SWAT Turn. I went to Wiki, Google and couldn't find any real-life information, so does this method even exists? Also are jobs portrayed in SC are really possible? One-man-solo-infiltration stuff. Is it done in reality?

It certainly isn't very realistic. ;) On one mission in particular Fisher SWAT turns a doorway with a man looking directly at it from a few metres away. It doesn't feature in either Chaos Theory or Double Agent.

I highly doubt that any Sam Fisher-esque missions are undertaken. It makes for good gaming, but if it was real there would be no need for war as we know it, just a bunch of ninjas running around solving their respective governments problems. :D

Sure. How do you think these agencies get intel? They send in guys in black spandex who spend half their time in air vents and doing the splits in alleyways.

:rofl:

I think swat-turn means, you just switch over to the swat units... (silence).....