Ghost Recon.net Forums

Shooting at Walter Reed Army Medical Center

source link: Walter Reed shooting

First and foremost, i want to say that I'm alright. this happened way earlier than my arrival to work. I usually get to work around 10:15-1030'ish. so this was a couple hours before I got there. :o

situation: apparently two security guards got into an argument, or one called the other "stupid" as far as we know and one pulled out his service pistol and fired at the other(the one who called him stupid). the one that ran away, ran to a house right by where I walk home from work and called 911. DC Metro police and Walter Reed police had the area taped off and investigating and taking evidence. that gate in the picture is the gate I use to get on post.

there were as many as ten rounds but most accounts said 7 were fired. several cars got hit as well as a telephone pole.

what a day! <_<

yeah and the good thing(on the one hand) is, he shot around 10 rounds of 9mm and didn't hit his target. he hit cars, telephone poles, every damn thing else but who he was shooting at. On the other hand, 10 rounds and can't hit the bright side of the barn..what kinda security guard is he?

also the shooter has only been on the job 3 days. this was all over one supposedly calling the other one stupid. :rolleyes:

yeah and the good thing(on the one hand) is, he shot around 10 rounds of 9mm and didn't hit his target. he hit cars, telephone poles, every damn thing else but who he was shooting at. On the other hand, 10 rounds and can't hit the bright side of the barn..what kinda security guard is he?

also the shooter has only been on the job 3 days. this was all over one supposedly calling the other one stupid. :rolleyes:

Well I think I can safely bet that the hospital is going to cancel the contract they have with that security outfit that provided the guards.

I know I would if I was the hospital admin. <_<

Naw, They are still in business but, I think there's going to be scrutiny in the future. But from what my wife read today, the day after, that the idiot that fired those rounds, had a prior conviction of some sort of firearm charge in the past. So this begs of ME to ask...who the hell did this guys background check!?! :wall:

this was all over one supposedly calling the other one stupid. :rolleyes:

You know somthing like parabellum has or used to have in his sig...

open your mouth and remove all doubt. (talking about being an idiot)

well this guy drew a pistol instead and proved it way beyond a doubt.