Grin Dev Video Diary #2

http://ghostrecon.uk.ubi.com/

Wednesday 20.06.07 New GRAW2 PC release date, Gamespy GRAW2 PC Multiplayer Demo Ladder & PC dev diary 2!

Just to confirm the PC version of GRAW2 is now due for release on 13/07/07.

On another note a GRAW2 ladder is currently running in association with Gamespy. Think you have what it takes?? Head over there now and sign up! (Note. remember to download the Multiplayer demo first of course!)

And last but not least check out the second PC developer diary:

Edited by Pave Low

Awesome, thanks for the link Colin. Then 2nd dev diary was cool. Is the new 7/13/07 date for US and UK or just for the UK? They didn't really make that clear. :hmm: Oh well, I'll get it whenever it comes out. I like the new recon and assault modes. It's gonna make the game much more tactical than the first GRAW. :thumbsup:

Awesome, thanks for the link Colin. Then 2nd dev diary was cool. Is the new 7/13/07 date for US and UK or just for the UK? They didn't really make that clear. :hmm: Oh well, I'll get it whenever it comes out. I like the new recon and assault modes. It's gonna make the game much more tactical than the first GRAW. :thumbsup:

Looks really nice. Dev diary has some cool insight on the recon/assault mode. Very cool.

Personaly I hope thats the other side of the pond. If that date is correct Ill be back to work 3 days. On the other hand,I just had a orgasim watching the dev diary. Thanks now I got a mess all over. Guess Ill need some "Shout spunk remover" lol. Got to get a Agea Physx card though for single player.

I hope 6-26 -07 North America still holds.

Boa knows.Dont you ?????????/

Hey that guy with the beard thats overseeing the dev for Graw,,,he looks like me.. :unsure:

Edit

POST BELOW

Soon as you posted that Dem,1 min later EB games changed there release date...lol

One can hope. not. As usaul GRIN and Bear it. or

http://plaza.ufl.edu/bigjay/Vision%20of%20Hell.jpg

Come on U can do better Why not 9-11 07???

Oh thats right. You didnt stand up then ether

Edited by The Blueberry

ehhhh, i think its out for europe 07/13/07, it had that 16+ rating thingy and isnt that for europe?

Since I live in the US I am hoping that date is just for the UK version. Of course, it could be a universal date to I suppose. :hmm: Hopefully when they put the dev diary #2 on the US site we will get the US release date.

EDIT:

Wednesday 06.20.07 GRAW2 PC – US Release Date Confirmed

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC will be released in the US on 7/17/2007. While you’re waiting to get your hands on the full game, Gamespy Arena has opened up competitive ladders for the multiplayer demo. To participate, simply play ranked matches and check your position on the ladder.

This was just posted on the US ghost recon site. The US date is a longer wait than the UK. :ermm:

Edited by Demanufakture

Wednesday 06.20.07 GRAW2 PC �€“ US Release Date Confirmed

Tom Clancy�€™s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 PC will be released in the US on 7/17/2007. While you�€™re waiting to get your hands on the full game, Gamespy Arena has opened up competitive ladders for the multiplayer demo. To participate, simply play ranked matches and check your position on the ladder.

Well the UK seems to be getting the game before us in the USA. :ermm:

That Date is General Release Date EU/US as I understand.

That Date is General Release Date EU/US as I understand.

Nope, you are incorrect. The US Ghost Recon website says that the game is going to be released on 7/17/07. Looks like UK people will be playing the game before me.

Hey Bo. I was digging your pink slippers man. lol j/k. I think the ambush feature looks pretty sweet. I'm gonna have to save my money for a physx card cause most of those vids looked like they were with Physx cards. My friend just got his and he says it's incredible. Also can't get over how cool it is that they brought back Assault and Recon modes. I really enjoyed this diary cause it seemed to address a lot of SP/COOP issues. And don't worry Bo. Me and my friend are definately gonna be getting tactical. Almost forgot. Thanks again GRIN. Everytime I get mad about a delay, you guys shut me up with something cool like this video. I didn't notice any orange blobs. Does that mean you guys took them out or made it an option? Anyways, keep up the good work.

Edited by mwgfghost

I didn't notice any orange blobs. Does that mean you guys took them out or made it an option?
Good catch! And now that you mention it, I'm glad to see that!

Wasn't that entire video singple player campaign stuff? Have we ever seen Orange Bolbs in single player images or videos? I don't think so.

I do not think the absence of the Orange Blob in SP footage in any way indicates the abscense of it in MP. I would say to withold judgement at this time. It's premature.

I guess my point is that the Orange Blob (which i greatly dislike ...i prefer the simple blood splatter of GRAW1PC) is a mechanism for hit confirmation to be used in MP Games. Not SP. I always thought it was so MP people could see their hits and confirm them.

Ooooooh GR.net gets a mention in the end credits. :grin2:

I saw that too. Pretty cool. :thumbsup:

I saw it as well.. pretty cool. It mentioned some other sites as well. I might check them out to see what type of stuff is being posted by GRIN there. Nah.. GRNET is all I need because GRIN knows there is not better GRAW forum in the world ;)

Edited by IrishStout