Importance of Scout/Scrambler?

I often end up playing scout/scrambler but I am wondering if they are any good class to play, are they important for the team?

The rifleman has more firepower than the scout/scrambler for an example.

Edited by Gascogne

The Scout owns... no other way around it. You get points for tagging, and usually rank up faster than other people on the team.

Scrambler is great as well, but you need to be on VOIP for it to work well, and you have to run with a small team, so you have time to untag players around you and shoot if needed to. VOIP is the most important though, cuz it hard to stop what your doing to type out who all is tagged, so they know...

I rarely play as a scrambler on pubs cuz no one sticks close enough to me in case they are tagged, and I refuse to run Rambo with them so I get killed faster. So the only time I would play as one, is if I was on with clannies.

Both are great parts of the game, and Im glad they put them in.

i usually play scout or scrambler :)

it makes the game a bit more interesting to IMHO, gives you more to do. helps a lot to if you want to rank up faster and get the better toys :)

if you see how everyone focuses on the red diamonds, then a scrambler is invaluable, although a decoy is an option to, so maybe don't detag everyone :ph34r: (let them know first lol).

ok the kits are not the best, and the power scaled down from the BETA :*( especially from the MP5, but they are definately adequate. i just make use of the smoke and frags to compensate.

i'd say both classes are valuable as long as that player plays in the right way, it's no good being scrambler if you wont run over to assist your tagged mates, and no good being scout of your camping the back of the map. teamspeak is essential however.

after saving all those players ;) they then return the favour by covering with their firepower as you blow up the ADATs :thumbsup:

on Sunday there was 3 of our guys behind a building who were tagged, and as soon as i de tagged 'em they were lit up again. so i ran over to try and check were they were getting tagged from. the other team had a scout in the building we were all next to w00t think we all died but i left with about 84 points from the very first round :hehe: lol

I go scrambler and scout, but I abandon the scout class when i get my first star. With scrambler I stick all the way.

Of course it matters to have people around you and VOIP too as scrambler. But just seeing were the enemy tags your friend gives you a certain battle field awareness which I think is enough to choose scrambler.