Lost Planet Extreme Condition

=warcloud=

Anyone tried this demo? i have and i thought it was cool, for such a small file download i reckon the graphics are impressive and the gameplay is fun. I use a nvidia 8800 series gfx card and was using the official 158.22 xp drivers but the demo was crashing often so i did some research on the capcom forum and someone mentioned the beta 160.02 drivers stopped the frequent crashe to desktop and sure enough they do. I think it's also one of the first pc titles that can go head to head with xbox360 players over the network, i presume vista only though. The full game is due out in the next week or so. Anywya if you're interested here a couple of links below, one for the capcom lost planet site and the other is to the nvidia beta driver site.

http://www.lostplanet-thegame.com/flash_index.php

http://uk.nzone.com/object/nzone_downloads...adriver_uk.html

I hated this game, you have a constantly declining health meter that you have to refill constantly with power ups, while fighting hordes of aliens non stop. It's like playing an entire game on a timer, you have no time to stop to do anything because of this stupid game feature. As well, there is nothing redeeming about the gameplay or graphics.

I have it on the 360. I was right in the middle of it when my console broke. It's kind of slow paced, but it looks amazing. I really think a lot of these games are designed with large tvs in mind, as opposed to sitting 2 feet away from a computer monitor. The views are just amazing with the snow, mechs, explosions, and large boss battles. I'm sure a nicely specd pc can give it better textures, sharper edges and shadows, but it still looks pretty damn awe inspiring on a 360 with a big old tv. Not quite the same as gears, but still good. I wouldn't say it's the most fun game, but pretty cool. I am anxious to finish it.