cant shoot through corrugated-iron and fences?!

Am i right, that its not possible to shoot trough corrugated-iron and wooden fences with standard weaponary in the demo?

if i remember right it was possible in GRAW1?!?

I cant say I have actually got a kill through them... but I have seen the orange dot of pain pop up saying i have hit my target.

Am i right, that its not possible to shoot trough corrugated-iron and wooden fences with standard weaponary in the demo?

GRIN has stated their reasons on the official forums for not making many objects, which includes fences, able to be shot through.

That aside I have taken my rifleman kit and seen someone run behind a corrugated-iron fence and bust off a few shots and killed them, wooden fences the same but the bullets seem less effective when passing through them.

I love the mesh fences how the bullets go through but some hit and ricochet off it.

That can be so deadly Gripen.

I was shooting at an enemy and it got behind cover to I jumped on the mounted .50 cal and just blasted the building he was behind and he died.

He screamed hacker, it was hilarious.

Edited by reLapse

I think that in GRAW1 shoting through any sort of obstacle wasnt posible with standard rifles. Only weapon capable to penetrate was M99 and this cannon was able to shot even through concret walls.

You are right.

Hopefully GRAW2 is easier to mod regarding to this.

i'm so happy GRIN tweaked the M99 so it can shoot through metal :D something that was pretty annoying IMO that we couldn't do in GRAW1

it's absolutely lethal in AvR, just shoot that red diamond no matter what is in the way and you might get lucky. definately shoots through whole buildings and metal fences :D

some guy with assault was chasing me through the village and he knew he had me cornered, so he just waited behind a building for me to come out. raised scope, aimed at diamond and blasted the muppet away ;)

as mentioned the .50 cal mouted gun can shoot through the same things it would seem. it really is an effective weapon if oposite team players are being tagged.