How get [third person camera] mod?

That's the best 3rd person mod i have seen for graw pc, i have tried 2 different ones but looking at that video whoever tweaked that 3rd person mod did a very good job. I'm gonna go google, try search out this excellent tpv mod for graw pc. If anyone finds it can ya link the download please ta.

He got the mp5 to work in tpv & i never seen the team ai go prone before.

That's not because of the mod. I have seen my ai teammates dive for cover and go prone and I don't use any mods for GRAW. It's just that the ai teammates do what they are programmed to do which is look for the nearest cover and get to it even if it means diving to the prone position to get there. I have seem my ghost ai teammates running in the open and get shot at and immediately dive prone to avoid getting hit.

He got the mp5 to work in tpv & i never seen the team ai go prone before.

That's not because of the mod. I have seen my ai teammates dive for cover and go prone and I don't use any mods for GRAW. It's just that the ai teammates do what they are programmed to do which is look for the nearest cover and get to it even if it means diving to the prone position to get there. I have seem my ghost ai teammates running in the open and get shot at and immediately dive prone to avoid getting hit.

Oh yeah i seen the ai team dive in unmodded graw but they allways get up nearly straight away, they don't remain in prone position for long though , in the video you can see team member in prone position longer than normal, untweaked, unmodded graw.

looks like a modified version of my mod with a repositioned camera angle.

I have tried Tps's and Ruddy's tpv mod, i'll give yours a go mirr, is it the Graw Effects (OTS) over the shoulder view.

I guess it's a matter of a lot of tweaking to get it like in that video posted.

The thing is i have not got a clue where to start, i mean it took you guys a while to get tpv without a head.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sorry for coming into the discussion so late in the piece (I hope someone out there still cares). But I think this mod is great! Is there a possibility to somehow edit the file so that the camera view is slightly 'above' the player to assist with the view?

Anyone out there still talking about this?