Two PC versions?

Someone has to use the worlds surplus of CD-ROMS, while we in Europe play with

DVD & next year BLUE-RAY :rofl:

You Europeans... with your DVDs, French Dev diaries, shorter work weeks, manditory vacations, and general focus on personal life. You make me .................................. want to move to Europe.

Edited by chilly-willy

LOL, believe it or not we Europeans think you Americans have the life of reilly (easy) with

your $2.5 a gallon (Europe $6-$9) your big cars, your big houses, your big meals, your

big country... :thumbsup:

We're coming to U.S.A........

(your super cheap ADSL), although we have 20mbit u.k. 100mbit Sweden

How about we all combine the USA and Europe to take over Australia and use that as our new home with DVDs. Multilingual dev diaries, short work weeks, manditory vacations, general focus on personal life, $2.50 a gallon gas (which, FYI is around $3.15/gallon here in Colorado), big cars, big houses, big meals, big....I'll stop there.

And on topic....the EB Games website seems to only have a DVD version of the game listed for preorder.

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=646867

Someone has to use the worlds surplus of CD-ROMS, while we in Europe play with

DVD & next year BLUE-RAY :rofl:

Actually didn't the old 5" floppys fall out of style a lot later in US than in Europe? Perhaps it is the same market/production mechanism in this case too.

Haha, wow. I didn't mean for this to turn into EU vs. USA debate, but thanks for the help. Last time I bought the collector's edition thingy. I think it was the same price as the regular one, but extra dvd was kinda lame and I was wondering if this was gonna be the same kind of thing. BTW, I pay $3.40 for 91 octane here in CA and I drive a little car.