how do you get a silenced m14 on TDM?

its in the rifleman kit I believe.. check the one next to sniper kit (unless its assault).

Ducky

thanks found it

i have one other question though....in the full game will i be able to put an aimpoint red dot ont the m14? i think i saw a picture of a ghost holding one one time but i cant find it.

thanks

-Phil

I'm sure in the full game you can have a scope on the m14 with a scope.. Im not 100% sure on this, so dont quote me on it. The pictures you probably saw were from the Recon vs Assault mode in which the ghosts start sniper rilfe *the m14* has both a silencer and a scope.

Edited by Evilducky

I'm sure in the full game you can have a scope on the m14 with a scope.. Im not 100% sure on this, so dont quote me on it. The pictures you probably saw were from the Recon vs Assault mode in which the ghosts start sniper rilfe *the m14* has both a silencer and a scope.

ya ive played the demo and used the m14 on both gameplay types but im not talking about a "scope" im talking about a red dot sight

http://cimg2.163.com/cnews/2006/9/12/20060912143731171db.jpg

I LOVE rifleman kit #3 (silenced m14 no scope) It ROCKS in short-med range open combat. I think a red dot scope (reflex aimpoint) would be over powered...with its supreme accuracy and power....

I wouldnt mind seeing the iron sight tweaked a little though....its virtually impossible to track a target at any range or even in close cover....needs to be a little wider imo...i dont think that would be over powered since other weapons like the g36K and ScarH have open iron sights and are powerful....just a littttle wider maybe?

The M14 doesn't have access to the Combat sight in GRAW2.

It's in the game as a sniper rifle. The availability without a scope is a bonus for the old timer who are into WW2 stuff. hehe.

EDIT: I know the M14 wasn't available in WW2, but it still feels like a WW2 game when using it with it's big ironsight and only single fire, don't you think? :P

I've used a scope and a red dot on my SOCOM II rifle :) As someone mentioned in another thread, it does have quite the kick compared to a 5.56 round that's for sure.

Edit: Speaking of weapons in general, Grin, can any of you tell me what kind of scope (or similar) that is being used on the RX4 during a lot of Mitchell's screenshots? That's a nice looking scope and I'd like to look into getting one potentially.

Edited by Ensaine

Edit: Speaking of weapons in general, Grin, can any of you tell me what kind of scope (or similar) that is being used on the RX4 during a lot of Mitchell's screenshots? That's a nice looking scope and I'd like to look into getting one potentially.
The closest you are likely to get to that one is a Leupold Mark 4 CQ/T. Which looks way cooler imo ;)

I don't mind the M14 as it is, but I would have preferred to see an alternate variant of the rifle that allowed the gun to be fired in full auto as well. Oh well, that's what modding is for :)

Edited by Nutlink