You are crazy, guys and girls!

maybe you guys can clear something up for us BDA guys.....We've been having a helluva time trying to tell our guys what server to go on! Is it pronounced "Wiking" with a W or more like "Viking" with a V????

Since English is not going to be a first language, though I know the official office language is English at GRiN, a better question may be is it pronounced like a cloth mopping up liquid, acting like a wick, thus "wicking", or is it a 90's guitarist as monarch, as in "Vai, King!"?

Grin, are you guys going to be playing on them all weekend or no? Because it would be cool to play against you all every now and then :)

Of course :devil: !

Someone will have to show you guys how it's properly done ;)

when and where lufo ive got some unfinished bisness leftover from graw1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :o=:o=:devil:

Since English is not going to be a first language, though I know the official office language is English at GRiN, a better question may be is it pronounced like a cloth mopping up liquid, acting like a wick, thus "wicking", or is it a 90's guitarist as monarch, as in "Vai, King!"?

In Old English it's 'Wicing', pronounced 'Vai King' (bear in mind that in most all European countries, a 'W' is pronunced as a 'V'

Thus, Viking would be a 'person of the bay', or "bayling" for lack of a better word. In Old Norse, this would be spelled víkingr. It may be noted that Viken was the old name of the region bordering on the Skagerrak, from where the first Norse merchant-warriors originated. Later on, the term, Viking, became synonymous with "naval expedition" or "naval raid", and a víkingr was a member of such expeditions. A second etymology suggested that the term is derived from Old English, wíc, ie. "trading city" (cognate to Latin vicus, "village").
Edited by WytchDokta

If only we had servers down here in AUS.

We really need at least 1 dedicated demo server... This game is dying down here. But I know for a fact that heaps of people would love to play it if we only had some dedicated Aussie servers!!!

Grin, are you guys going to be playing on them all weekend or no? Because it would be cool to play against you all every now and then :)

when and where lufo ive got some unfinished bisness leftover from graw1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA :o=:o=:devil:

I'm a Ghost.

You'll never see me coming :ph34r:

I'm a Ghost.

You'll never see me coming :ph34r:

Surely thats altered games files lufo :)

We really need at least 1 dedicated demo server... This game is dying down here. But I know for a fact that heaps of people would love to play it if we only had some dedicated Aussie servers!!!

Sorry about that.

It's UBI putting up the main servers.. adn we can only assist with our computers at work.

How are the ping against our office servers down in Aussie-land?

Sorry about that.

It's UBI putting up the main servers.. adn we can only assist with our computers at work.

Lets hope the release date is closer than the 28th June, so you can get the Dedicated server files....

Sorry about that.

GRIN servers = 400-450ms + :wall::(

Sorry about that.

As much as I can tell, people can hack aganst me just by throwing a smoke grenade. my game dies and I become easieast target ever :o