ageia loader Error 1721

i have not been able to play the demo right now since it wont work. the ageia loader errors out on me every time i try to install it by its self. as shown here >

ageiacrash.jpg

so the game wont play since after it get to the end of the load screen it flash a black screen and then to a error text box.

and here is what is say>

• "Crash in application version: 29276.2404

GRAW2 requires an up to date version of Ageia PhysX and associated DLLs. Please install latest PhysX runtime.

Renderer: threaded
    Physics : threaded"

i know this may not be the place to post this, but if some one that knows how to get around this? i would be greatfull.

i have even re down load the demo and it still does the same thing. and even the install file on ageia inside the zip folder will not install as well.

[Post split and moved to new Tech support forum]

Edited by Pave Low

• 1 month later...

one minor thing to note is that the "latest" version on the Ageia site is 7.05.06

while the version that is with the Demo is 7.05.17.

I too have the same exact problem. I keep getting error 1721 and Cannot install. Is there any help for this? Ageia has Terrible support, and they have absolutely no contact email or phone number. I tried the most recent installer as well but i have no luck. Im running XP with most recent updates too, so i do not know what it is!

I too have a similar problem...

I bought the game today and the installation was fine...but i just can't install Ageia

I get as far as the lisence agreement then after that i get a message saying

"Installation ended prematurely due to error"

I've tried everything but i don't know whats up

Any help would be greatly appreciated!