MP Demo Feedback + Discussion

I love playing Graw2

My friends are having a bit a problem with head movement.It makes them sick.

Is there any way of turning it off or disabling it.Or adding it in the upcoming patch.Not sure how difficult it would be.

Thanks

any help would be appreciated it.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Nutlink- that is EXACTLY what I was after with that post! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Consolidated feedback! My bandwidth here is limited, and sometimes cut off altogether, so reading thread after thread after thread to catch up wasn't much of an option. THANKS!

And thanks to everyone who had some responce so far to my post. GR (to include GRAW titles) will always at least enjoy the benefit of some of the most awesome fans anywhere... =D

Anytime Rabbi, just glad to see you around again and know you're alright :)

CTU JackBauer brought up another good point, the scope on the Rx4.

"on the RX-4 weapon system , there is a 2x red dot scope . the dot is far larger than on the 30 mm red dot scope found on the mp5 or g36 , and the objective lens is smaller than that of the 30 mm . im wondering why the scope is so small in objective lens size and why the dot is so big , its almost impossible to aim without alot of training ,and while i intend to train with GRAW 2 , i think the lens should be modified , and the dot made smaller . its just useless as it is now ."

Anytime Rabbi, just glad to see you around again and know you're alright :)

CTU JackBauer brought up another good point, the scope on the Rx4.

"on the RX-4 weapon system , there is a 2x red dot scope . the dot is far larger than on the 30 mm red dot scope found on the mp5 or g36 , and the objective lens is smaller than that of the 30 mm . im wondering why the scope is so small in objective lens size and why the dot is so big , its almost impossible to aim without alot of training ,and while i intend to train with GRAW 2 , i think the lens should be modified , and the dot made smaller . its just useless as it is now ."

I'm thinking balance... as i can almost snipe with an rx-4. the bigger dot makes it harder at a distance.

You can snipe just fine with the SCAR-L, M416 or G36K as well Roco.

Rx4

Damage - 1.45

Recoil - .3

Zoom Speed - 1.6

SCAR-L

Damage - 1.45

Recoil - .3

Zoom Speed - 1.5

G36K

Damage - 1.25

Recoil - .34

Zoom Speed - 1.6

M416

Damage - 1.4

Recoil - .3

Zoom Speed - 1.6

Looking at the numbers, the SCAR-L is a better sniper than the Rx4, but the Rx4 also has the downsides of a bigger dot and smaller view. I understand these numbers may change by release, but this is how it is in the demo :)

All I can say is I'm gonna buy it! It feels right. The movement takes a bit of getting used to, but holy shades of [GR] I like this thing. After all I business I dished out about that "other" title, I'm pointing 180 degrees the opposite direction with this one. It's fun to play, it's pretty and the movements are cool. I know it's a demo so I'm sure that it will be polished more upon release.

It seems to me that GRIN took a look at the past and finally made something that deserves to have Ghost Recon in the title. Tell Bo he can come back now...............:D

[Merged into the existing feedback thread]

Edited by Pave Low

When I wake up in the morning, if this thread is still here I know I'm not dreaming. Ruggbutt saying he's going to buy GRAW 2? I have to lay off the acid....:P

I'm glad to see that this game, just from the MP demo, seems to be winning over former [GR] players again. This gives me some home that the Clancy franchises aren't ruined completely by Vegas and Double Agent.

All I can say is I'm gonna buy it! It feels right. The movement takes a bit of getting used to, but holy shades of [GR] I like this thing. After all I business I dished out about that "other" title, I'm pointing 180 degrees the opposite direction with this one. It's fun to play, it's pretty and the movements are cool. I know it's a demo so I'm sure that it will be polished more upon release.

It seems to me that GRIN took a look at the past and finally made something that deserves to have Ghost Recon in the title. Tell Bo he can come back now...............:D

That a boy. I think your feelings are being shared by a lot of people now. The demo is a homerun.

That's GOT to be Bo, posin' as Rugg...

Yeah I think GRNET profiles are being hacked and some newbie is using Ruggbutt's profile. Jeez, this is really I maind breaker. :D

Nice post Ruggbutt :thumbsup:

Edited by Toniezz

I need to get my memory checked, I thought what he actually said was that he'd never buy another Ubisoft title again.

No kidding! If the final is anything like the demo then it's the first decent thing from UBI since Island Thunder. I'll be the first one to ream someone out but I'm also the first to say kudos. That's the magically wonderful thing about me. ::D

I need to get my memory checked, I thought what he actually said was that he'd never buy another Ubisoft title again.

No kidding! If the final is anything like the demo then it's the first decent thing from UBI since Island Thunder. I'll be the first one to ream someone out but I'm also the first to say kudos. That's the magically wonderful thing about me. ::D

Maybe you'll get it for full price this time instead of waiting for someone to trade it in and paying 5$ lol!

Anyway back to bed... this has gotta be a dream(Rugg liking GRAW... hahah i have some crazy dreams sometimes)