Graw2PC MP Demo bugs

I wouldn't think that scorch or burn marks would be a bug?! :blink:

He's talking about what looks like a wireframe WK, look closely at the 1st screeny, you can easily see lines that shouldn't be there on the rock.

Yes after the explosion, the rock wire frame model becomes visible with the nade burn marks. It only shows on every rock sections on the map. Nade burns on building walls and ground areas are looking fine. I tried some different settings and resolutions high and low but its still the same in both LAN and MP. I need to find out if its something on my end and this evening i will try some other sets of video drivers (im running nvidia on xp).

Other then that the demo build works and plays real good and smooth for me. No flaws or any crashes happend real solid. The only thing more that is happening to me is the 10 sec freeze in game where you cant move for 10 sec and your screen freezes. I saw this in both the play modes and happend in both LAN and MP.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANT

Silent slide bug

Same as in GRAW, i.e., you can on purpose, by a certain combination of key strokes, e.g. get into fast completely silent forward sliding motion while crouching, which may be exploited to gain unfair advantage. NOTE This one has been noted for GRAW and was crushed. It should be so here too, rather before release.

GRINers Please Page me if you want me to remind you of the details.

Short nade throw bug

Can't lob or make short throws with frags and smoke grenades.

Last night playing some RvsA on UK graw2 demo servers. This round i was playing defend and was on the .50 mounted gun located next to ADAT:b i made two kills shooting red tags far across the map. The kill notification was showing me i made two weapon kills.

On RvsA i was playing assault the second the round started i pushed w+shift to move and there is no first person weapon visible just empty hands. Then when you stop running the weapon becomes visible again.

Last night playing some RvsA on UK graw2 demo servers. This round i was playing defend and was on the .50 mounted gun located next to ADAT:b i made two kills shooting red tags far across the map. The kill notification was showing me i made two weapon kills.

Defend means you were mexican. Are you saying as a mexican soldier, you saw red diamonds? is this the nature of the bug you are trying ot report?

On RvsA i was playing assault the second the round started i pushed w+shift to move and there is no first person weapon visible just empty hands. Then when you stop running the weapon becomes visible again.

This is not a bug. This is how it is supposed to be. when you walk slowly forward (W only), you hold your gun up and see it. when you run (W+Shift), you put your gun down and run. As soon as you stop or slow to a walk, you can re lift your gun. This makes "running and gunning" (considered very unrealistic) impossible.

Don't know if it's a bug or not, but there's no sticky peeking when in crouched position. Meaning...I can stand up, peek, and tap tap tap the D button and it will still stay peeked. Can't do this in crouch position. Hopefully this is a bug because one of the tactics we use involves this.

Don't know if it's a bug or not, but there's no sticky peeking when in crouched position. Meaning...I can stand up, peek, and tap tap tap the D button and it will still stay peeked. Can't do this in crouch position. Hopefully this is a bug because one of the tactics we use involves this.

Yep. noticed this too. It works fine in GRAW1. but its broken in GRAW2. Its an important feature for the use of sticky peek. Otherwise, it defeats the point.

Updated to the latest drivers for my Auzentech X-Plosion sound card and still no sound from my weapons in Vista 32-bit. Pretty big deal b/c there is no audio confirmation that I'm firing my weapon.

Also, re-mapped key binds ~ thru 4 for still do not function.

Any idea on these two items, Grinners?

TYIA,

Yep. noticed this too. It works fine in GRAW1. but its broken in GRAW2. Its an important feature for the use of sticky peek. Otherwise, it defeats the point.

Same here. Definitely not cool. I can work without it, but I sure do miss it.

Edited by philkilla

IMPORTANT

Silent slide bug

Same as in GRAW, i.e., you can on purpose, by a certain combination of key strokes, e.g. get into fast completely silent forward sliding motion while crouching, which may be exploited to gain unfair advantage. NOTE This one has been noted for GRAW and was crushed. It should be so here too, rather before release.

Short nade throw bug

Yes you can !!!!

Try right click on your mouse, it works as GRAW ! But I don't understand why there are two keys to throw frags ans smoke ?

Any answers from GRIN will be appreciated :thumbsup:

I have problems for video capture with the FRAPS, with all versions . The framerate is very inestable . I dont have problems for capture in GRAW , STALKER, R6 las Vegas, TDU ,COJ ....

I have windows XP , C2 2750 mhz , Raptor , 8800 gtx 2GB ram ...

Edited by jonelo

IMPORTANT

Silent slide bug

Short nade throw bug

Yes you can !!!!

Try right click on your mouse, it works as GRAW ! But I don't understand why there are two keys to throw frags ans smoke ?

Left click is quicker but you have no control over distance, it just throws it with full force. Right clicking allows you to control the distance but is slower to get to full strength.

Having a few graphical problems in Vista:

8800gtx & 158.11 drivers

graw22007060811102908ej6.th.png

Probably just an issue with the 158.11s in Vista but I just thought I'd make people aware :)

Try a driver update bro Im using the .48

http://forums.guru3d.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Ive sussed what it is, you can't override the applications AA settings in the NCP (I had it set at 16xQ) you have to leave it on Application Controlled.

4 more things that have been covered but need sorting:

The double cursor after alt tabbing is annoying.

I can't bind the weapon select keys to anything other than 1-9, would like to be able to do it to a mouse button for instance.

Can't save audio settings with a SB XFi, same happened in GRAW initially so it should be easy to rectify.

The compass needs changing, I'm another who runs at 1680x1050 and you just can't see the directions, see this picture :)

Edited by DoubleArd

IMPORTANT

Silent slide bug

Short nade throw bug

Yes you can !!!!

Left MouseButton will throw the grenade with full force, the right one let's you chose how hard you want to throw.

Small installer bug...

At the end the installer checks your hardware and drivers... it showed my graphics driver as being incorrect but it's because the check program isn't putting the period in the correct location for my actual driver version. It doesn't stop anything from working but it might throw newbies off when they see a big red X mark next to graphics driver. I updated my nVidia driver last night when I installed the 8800GTS card...

And theres me signing up just to ask that question. :D

Well at least i wasn't as noobish as posting before reading the stickies! :P

I too had the RED Squares bug but the solution as a friend pointed out is to let the game take control of the AntiAliazing.

However sometimes i see soldiers WITHOUT heads.

Ps : I hate the lack of colour this game has too....Too dark , Too small levels and lets just say that the player with the LESS Graphics always wins...

I too had the RED Squares bug but the solution as a friend pointed out is to let the game take control of the AntiAliazing.

However sometimes i see soldiers WITHOUT heads.

Ps : I hate the lack of colour this game has too....Too dark , Too small levels and lets just say that the player with the LESS Graphics always wins...

Your monitor mate, the darkness , as for colour, mine looks like a battle field and the M0178 cover is Greener than green

Defend means you were mexican. Are you saying as a mexican soldier, you saw red diamonds? is this the nature of the bug you are trying ot report?

Sorry im not sure what i was playing it was late, what i'm trying to say is that i killed with the mounted gun and the kill notification showing a weaponkill.

This is not a bug. This is how it is supposed to be. when you walk slowly forward (W only), you hold your gun up and see it. when you run (W+Shift), you put your gun down and run. As soon as you stop or slow to a walk, you can re lift your gun. This makes "running and gunning" (considered very unrealistic) impossible.

This only happend once to me and i need to play more to see if it's realy there. That round i spawned with no weapon in hands.

Crash in application version: 29520.2404

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

PhysXCore (???) : NxCreateCoreSDK

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\types\weapons\bulletweapon.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\types\weapons\bulletweapon.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\huskinventory.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\humandamage.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\humandamage.dsf(0)

data\lib\script_network\networkdamage.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded