Graw2PC MP Demo bugs

5. would be nice to have weapon zoom NOT toggable; meaning must hold a key down to zoom and release to unzoom

I believe there is an option under "game". There's a zoom toggle and peek toggle.

The only bug so far for me is when the game exits all the way Windows Media Center opens up. :blink:

Oh yeah, Vista 32-bit, 7800GT 256MB, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, 2GB DDR2 800

Edited by Bota:16

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bug so far for me is when the game exits all the way Windows Media Center opens up. :blink:

What do you use to start the game, the games explorer? The game should restart MC only if it was started from there (ie if it has the -restart_mc parameter)

ALT-TABBING is usually not recommended in any game when playing fullscreen mode.

And how long have you been gaming there ICKY.. :hmm:

How many times do I have to ALT out of Graw to change channels on the BDA Teamspeak channels...Let me tell ya :D

I just said it's not recommended ;)

I also on limited spawn servers like to check websites and forums while i'm dead.

The point is, GRAW 1 did not have this problem. GRAW 2 has this problem, many players when dead, do not stay on the game screen and wait 5-10 mins, they surf, goto stats pages on web sites etc. I play in a windowed mode, when the game launches, it launches in the centre of the screen and I have to ALT-TAB out to get my desktop cursor and move the game window with it. Then I click back into the window and see the DAM DOUBLE CURSOR, in GRAW 2 only, not GRAW 1, not any other game in the top ten selling games that I have.... Your solution (GRIN) can not be, DO NOT ALT-TAB out, because if that is it, then I'm one of many who will think twice about your support and my money.

thanks

What do you use to start the game, the games explorer? The game should restart MC only if it was started from there (ie if it has the -restart_mc parameter)

No I just use the shortcut on my desktop. Not a big deal, just at first i thought maybe there was gonna be a new video or something.

*EDIT* OK figured out why, there are 2 shortcuts in the GRAW 2 folder to start the game. I accidently used the MCGRAW one on my desktop. :)

Edited by Bota:16

ALT-TABBING is usually not recommended in any game when playing fullscreen mode.

And how long have you been gaming there ICKY.. :hmm:

How many times do I have to ALT out of Graw to change channels on the BDA Teamspeak channels...Let me tell ya :D

I have been alt-tabbing out of CoD and Cod2 for years!

Sound: SB xfi on winXp, set to Extreme in game options.

Not sure this is an issue or not. Beta sound was at what I would call "normal" levels for me(cept the .50 cal). Now I have to turn it up almost to max to hear everything. This is how is was on GRAW1 as well, though I just figure that's how Grin does it. Sometimes I couldn't hear the crosscom video sound very well during the briefings. All the intro biks play very softly as well...same as GRAW1. Seeing how it changed from Beta to Demo, I'm not sure anymore what the issue is for me.

EDIT: I turned it up via Master Control to .85, which is much better. Though, the bik intro trailer at launch is still pretty low. My windows volume for wave and master is one notch down from max.

Primary/secondary/sidearm:

I can only pick them using F1, F2, etc, even though it says in MP they are 1, 2, 3....in the control setup, which is how I like it.

Edited by Brettzies

After installing the game and downloading the patch I tried to install the patch. However I keep getting a message saying that there is not enough space on the computer. That shouldn't be the case because there is at least 10gb of space left.

So, until that gets fixed, the game won't run online.

After installing the game and downloading the patch I tried to install the patch. However I keep getting a message saying that there is not enough space on the computer. That shouldn't be the case because there is at least 10gb of space left.

So, until that gets fixed, the game won't run online.

The patch is to be autodownlaoded through the game and installed there. Don't do it manually.

Bo

Hi !

The game is much stable and the graphics are more detailed and better than the Beta. Very good job GRIN !!!

I have to repport on bug :

When I throwed a Grenade on a Track, it explosed but the doors were floating around and everywhere ! I think it's a pb in the physics setting and collision probably. The doors don't fall down but they were flying around :hmm:

Some sound issues, but I don't remember when and where :unsure: It's 2:30 in Paris and I'm sleepy sorry :(

Have fun

DOUBLE CURSOR

When played in a window, ALT-TAB out to desktop then click back in and you have a double cursor...

~

If you use only whql drivers this problem disapeers. Vista only.

It was doing it in the Betabut MS updated driver last week and seems fine now.

I am also getting double cursors. NOT running Vista, I have XP. Also had same problem in BETA.

Having a few graphical problems in Vista:

8800gtx & 158.11 drivers

graw22007060811102908ej6.th.png

XP with the same hardware is fine (dual booting)

8800gtx & 97.44s

graw22007060811181317ol3.th.png

Probably just an issue with the 158.11s in Vista but I just thought I'd make people aware :)

Try a driver update bro Im using the .48

http://forums.guru3d.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

DOUBLE CURSOR

When played in a window, ALT-TAB out to desktop then click back in and you have a double cursor...

~

If you use only whql drivers this problem disapeers. Vista only.

It was doing it in the Betabut MS updated driver last week and seems fine now.

I am also getting double cursors. NOT running Vista, I have XP. Also had same problem in BETA.

Try the Board chipset driver update. This will cover ide/usb/sata etc

Crash in application version: 29520.2404

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2 (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(0)

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

X1900XT

1600*1200 @75

2 MB RAM

Venice +3800

Squadmate could not change his mouse sensitivity. He could move the slider, but his actual mouse movement would not change. It started okay, but after an hour or so it went haywire. Even with his mouse setting turned all the way down, the slightest movement would cause him to turn almost 180 degrees.

1) No sound from my weapon. All other sounds are fine. Auzentech HDA X-plosion 7.1, Vista Ultimate 32-bit. Auto-detect picks "generic hardware" and sets it to "extreme". I just checked and there are updated drivers out for this sound card - I will try updating them tonight and reporting back.

2) Sometimes the bullets icons indicating rate of fire do not change, even though I'm changing my rate of fire from full-auto to single-shot

3) I re-mapped my weapon-selection keys (i.e. 1 is primary, ~ is secondary, 2 is GL, etc) and they do not work. Have to hold down the "weapon list" key (mapped to g) in order to switch to any weapons.

I think that's all I can think of for now. Cheerio.

Compas "bug"

The compass fulfills no function as the letters indicating N, S, W, E are too small to be readable (at least in my resolution) 1680 x 1050.

And yea naturally you should be able to Alt-Tab out of a full screen game without getting double cursors (It happened to me too and I've got Windows XP) :nono:

Compas "bug"

The compass fulfills no function as the letters indicating N, S, W, E are too small to be readable (at least in my resolution) 1680 x 1050.

And yea naturally you should be able to Alt-Tab out of a full screen game without getting double cursors (It happened to me too and I've got Windows XP) :nono:

Same resolution issue here. I have 1680 x 1050 and the compass is virtually USELESS. I cannot read the headings. And reading the headings is VITAL for Coop and Adversarial play as teamates often make calls based on heading!!!.

Although this may seem a small issue, it is actually HUGE and I hope it is fixed in apatch SOON!!!! Hopefully before the full game is released.

Edited by Sleepdoc

I just had a random reboot. No BSOD, no Critical Error,just a reboot

Not sure if it was computer or game related, but it occurred (I was just jumping down from a small cliff)

A64 3500+ 2200MHz OC to 2400MHz

2GB RAM

X1900GT

WinXP SP2

the X1900GT was installed yesterday, I reinstalled the drivers today, just before I played.

Tho if was hardware related there should of been a BSOD before the reboot

Edited by Cirap