Singleplayer Preview

Yeah Cang I remember that in one of the very early PC videos the guy kept charging into firefights. Even the one released on youtube showed the guy running around blindly and never bringing up his sights. I tend to be very cautious and always have my sights up when maneuvering around a corner or when I think I'm coming up on an enemy. It usually takes me 20+ minutes to complete a mission in GRAW. And I also use my team for a lot of things. Have em cover and when I had the drone available in Contact, I'd have it spot the last RPG after I took out all the guys around the little compound and then I'd have allen snipe the last RPG to trigger the blackhawk and then I'd move into the compound and kill two guys while the blackhawk killed the others. I think these videos are just to show us some of the new features and what-not. Although I haven't really seen the MULE. I've seen it in pix though. As for the single player preview from Mr Bennett as IGN I have no more comments except for :rolleyes:

A small request GRIN.

Could you tone down the enemy down, good shot captain-messages your teammates keep yelling whenever you shoot someone?

Otherwise I think it will get pretty annoying and repetitive after a while.

Edited by Hockeystick

Wooohoo, able to pic up enemy-weapons in SP. Didn't know that before, not going to use it anywho. But at least finally the AI is the using single-firing mode..so I didn't dream when I saw that before in the "Happy Hunting" video. Nice addition, about time the highly-trained Ghosts try to aim precise. :rofl:

And, did I hear the one right....after nearly every kill "Good shot, captain" ? First...radio silence..second..someone said something about a promotion to Major.

The Ghost saying "Way to go Captain" sounds a bit Gay and annoying, I hope the option to shut them up a bit is included? Other than that it's looking good, Cant wait!

P.s. I am in no way insinuating, or implying that all Gays are annoying, so don't Sue me.

Edited by PONDLIFE

The Ghost saying "Way to go Captain" sounds a bit Gay and annoying, I hope the option to shut them up a bit is included? Other than that it's looking good, Cant wait!

P.s. I am in no way insinuating, or implying that all Gays are annoying, so don't Sue me.

Don't be so quick to dismiss the possibility. I read somewhere, can't remember the source, that in a later mission he asks Mitchell if he would like a back rub.

Atleast it's not SOCOM Navy SEALs. They did sound quite homosexual. In the first one I remember my one teammate Jester would say "Gettin hot, sir" We knew what he meant but the way he said it was a little weird. I wish the Mexicans would get old school and say "Alto!" I remember playing one of the PS2 games and the Colombians would say "Huh?" That usually meant proceed with caution. One thing we couldn't make out meant to get ready and "Alto" just mean light em up. Of course it was PS2 but I think the Mexicans should have more dialogue cause I know "Alto" Means stop in Spanish cause they have signs in GRAW that say "Alto" and they're stop signs. I would ask for the R6:V language but that might make GRAW 2 Mature. Anyways, I'm gonna go.

I have a "secret" source . Is a "pro" gamer , reviewer in one website .His first opinion is negative, perhaps it has played in easy.

The preview version have a 3 levels. The enemies dont have good level, with bad or good strategy , always you eliminate they easily. The game dont have challenge .

Is his first opinion !! Maybe not is correct

Edited by jonelo

4.3 Finishing the mission

4.3.1 Victory or defeat

Victory is achieved by successfully completing the objectives assigned to you.

You face defeat if you die or if one of your objectives is not reached (by failing

to protect a critical VIP, for instance).

Your Ghosts will never die during a mission, but they can be shot down and

incapacitated. You will then have to go on without them. Medevac teams will

rescue them later and they will need a full mission cycle to rest and recover, so

you won't be able to enlist them for the next mission.

4.3.2 Debrief & Next mission

Once your mission is completed, a screen appears showing your achievements

and stats. Click to continue on to the next mission.

4.4 Saving and loading games

Use the ‘Save’ key (default: K) when not engaged in combat. If you’re under

fire, H.Q. won’t be able to record your position. Press the ‘Load’ key (default: L)

to quickly reload the last saved position. If you get killed, you can also reload

this saved position from the load menu.

You can have 3 quicksave files at the same time. If you have more than 3

quicksaves, the oldest one will be deleted each time you quicksave again. Your

progression in a mission will also be "autosaved" when you reach key objectives

or locations.