RSE Another Title in the works

ghost627

"I'm happy to see the success of GRAW2, I want to thank the fans for all the support. I think Ghost Recon fans will be excited to hear that during the development of GRAW2, a team at Red Storm has been working on another title for Xbox 360 that I think GR players will be interested in. Information will be released soon, so keep an eye out for more from RSE!"

Christian "Serellan" Allen

Senior Designer/Creative Director

Red Storm Entertainment

I hope it's a FP (no OTS) military tac-sim that is actually realistic and has good multiplayer. A game with these qualities does not exist.

Well, not on the 360 yet at least. :thumbsup:

AA on the black box was incredible. Just think how good it would have been if it was patched and supported...

With other rumors of AA coming, I'd love to see that it came from RSE.

Interesting. I hope that RSE have full control of this title and that UBI PARIS are kept away from it. Plus i hope it aimed more at the hardcore audience than the casual mainstream crowd.

Have to say there have been rumours that RSE was working on a new game for a long time now. It was suspect that RSE were only working on the MP of GRAW/GRAW2. Im hoping for a major surprise. Maybe a completely new IP based on complete warfare and not just spec ops.

http://www.xboxic.com/news/413

Look at this. Notice it says GRAW mission pack which could be GRAW 2 and then it says GR4. Could RSE be working on GR4 , the true GR sequel.

In fact combine this with another rumour i heard and i bet that this new title is Ghost Recon 4. Fully developed by RSE for all systems ( 360, PS3, PC ). GRAW/GRAW2 were just games to fill the gap.

Isn't GRAW2 sometimes called GR4?

It doesn't sound like he was talking about a GR game at all.

Come on Serellan, spill it! Saw you in here yesterday. :whistle:

GRAW 2 is GR3 mission pack. Notice how the mission pack is listed for PC and PS3 as well as 360. GRAW never came out on PS3. Everyone knows that GRAW 2 was an expansion ( mission pack ) for GRAW. They just charged full price for it so they called it a full sequel. GRAW2 was never referred to as GR4 by any UBI or RSE staff.

I think we might see GR4 but it wont be called GR4. Maybe called Redstorm rising lol

Edited by BS PALADIN

Maybe they are making a new AA just to keep us quiet lol Fingers crossed they dont dumb it down as well to keep the mainstream crowd happy.

Mainstream gamer - "Can i have a tactical game, but with more focus on the guns and explosions, and can you make it 3rd person because seeing my character is just plain cool. Oh and can you make the controls easier and the men faster. And yeah i forgot can we have loads of small maps with loads of choke points, i dont like looking for my opponent. In fact can we forget the tactics and realism and just make the graphics better. Thanks "

What RSE should have said - " No, you can go rot in hell "

Maybe they are making a new AA just to keep us quiet lol Fingers crossed they dont dumb it down as well to keep the mainstream crowd happy.

Mainstream gamer - "Can i have a tactical game, but with more focus on the guns and explosions, and can you make it 3rd person because seeing my character is just plain cool. Oh and can you make the controls easier and the men faster. And yeah i forgot can we have loads of small maps with loads of choke points, i dont like looking for my opponent. In fact can we forget the tactics and realism and just make the graphics better. Thanks "

3rd person did not spoil the GR games.....it is an easy way out and most people who state this love the [GR] game.....so go and play it!! As far as I know you can still play the [GR].

I hate the small maps, I hate the dumbed down style and poor attempt at tactical situations in the co-op missions, I hate the run and gun players.........but I will not blame it on 3rd person view.

Personally I am looking forward to COD4 Modern Warfare......why not, nothing else is even worth playing right now!!!

I think the Army would still have a lot of input, but I trust the RSE guys. :thumbsup: