GRAW 2 PC preview and 19 new screens.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The arms of the enemy can be taken

I get a "Dead Presidents" or maybe "Universal Soldiers" kind of flash from that. Collecting bodyparts from the enemy. :P

Any GRIN employees want to comment about this medic thing? It would clear up some confusion over this medic feature.

Never been any confusion. The medic class has never been included in any PC specific info from either developer nor publisher. It's not in.

I hope that is what that pic is trying to tell us.

It tells you which ghosts got taken out of combat during the mission.

Thanks for the speedy response GRIN_Wolfsong. Thanks for settling the questions I had about the game. By "taken out of combat" are you saying that we will get some kind of animation of a evac or is that just a fancy way of saying the dead ones? I guess to clarify what I am asking, is the death of teammates like it was in the first GRAW where they just stay on the ground until the level is over, or does something else happen? That's the only question I got left. Thanks in advance. :D

The arms of the enemy can be taken

I get a "Dead Presidents" or maybe "Universal Soldiers" kind of flash from that. Collecting bodyparts from the enemy. :P

firearms is more correct ? Sorry , my english is very bad

It all depends on how it's used. I think "weapons" would be the best word to use in this case.

Great job GRiN! you guys seem to have addressed all of the concerns I (we?) had with the original.

Best selection of weapons I've ever seen. Couldn't have asked for more. :thumbsup: And they look great too.

Personally, when I played the beta, I thought most of the community would be pleased. Maybe sometimes you need to miss the mark to be able to notch on on center mass to get it right.

edited for clarity and some misspellings

Edited by Papa6

Holy hamburgers from heck that pic is awesome! Sorry bout the hamburgers comment I'm a fan of Butters from South Park. Anybody know what gun that is? Almost looks like the SCAR-H CQC from R6:V. Whatever it is though...that's one powerful bullet LOL

Holy hamburgers from heck that pic is awesome! Sorry bout the hamburgers comment I'm a fan of Butters from South Park. Anybody know what gun that is? Almost looks like the SCAR-H CQC from R6:V. Whatever it is though...that's one powerful bullet LOL

I think it's a G36K... if you mean this pic.

Anybody know what gun that is? Almost looks like the SCAR-H CQC from R6:V.
LOL That is the only primary I use in R6V other than the first mission when you have no other choice. I am very psyched to see my beloved SCAR-H/L return in GRAW2. I probably won't even try any of the others :santa:

Anybody know what gun that is? Almost looks like the SCAR-H CQC from R6:V.
LOL That is the only primary I use in R6V other than the first mission when you have no other choice. I am very psyched to see my beloved SCAR-H/L return in GRAW2. I probably won't even try any of the others :santa:

Yeah, I would have to agree that the best all around primary assault rifle in R6V is the SCAR-H CQC because it has the best all around range, accuracy, and damage. Good to see that the good old SCAR-L and SCAR-H from GR2SS is still an option in GRAW2 as it was in GRAW. The SCAR-L was by far the gun I used the most in GRAW. :gun:

Yeah same here, Deman. I used the SCAR-L and my buddy used the SCAR-H but in SP I just messed around using different guns here n there. If there's any of those Beretta carbines in the game like the CX4 Storm I think, I'm definately gonna have to give that a try. But until GRAW 2 comes out, I'll either use the SCAR-L(my fave) or the M8 just cause it seems to have a better firing rate than the SCAR-L. But the SCAR-L just sounds B-E-A utiful.

Oh Spanish! My country's first language! LOL Man the one pic caught my eye. The one with the weapon loadout screen showing Mitchell and the weapons he can choose from. Not only is the RX4 in the game but also the M416 which I believe is the HK416 which would just mean greatness. We'd definately have to bones it, pad lock it and then we put the chain on it! I mean come on. Primary, secondary, sidearm, and backpack? I'm guessing backpack is like the zeus, demo and stuff like that but it would be great if you could choose from a go-bag or a rucksack. Sorry but I tend to get so over excited that I have no sense of attention to detail. Anyways, here's the pic I was talking about: http://www.worthplaying.com/kiwi_popup.php...RAW2_PRV_14.jpg

Scroll over to the side to see the weapons.

Yeah Rookie. One of my squadmates said the real one can actually take 60mm grenades. I only read about it being able to use 40mm but yeah that thing is gonna wreck a lot of people's days. All I can say to the Mexicans is this: Hasta la vista baby" hahahaha I was siked by just about all of these things and yeah I noticed the stealth setting in the one pic. I was like "That guy had to have been a sniper cause his stealth rating was decent, his accuracy was 100%, and he had 29/30 instant kills. I'm curious as to what the Black Ops thing is. How do you get that? Everytime I see these pix I shed a tear of joy. This game just sounds perfect. And if you ask me, I think GRIN's spoiling us. From seeing the videos, I swear it sounds just like the old school ghost recon when they say "Target spotted" or something like that. I'm just excited as can be about this game.I would go to the bank, withdraw 52.49(usually the exact amount for a 49.99 game dont ask) and reserve this but no. Not yet. Although it does look like the perfect game, I have to test out the demo to make sure. I feel a sense of pride...knowing I wait patiently.