Will there be an official Gone Gold announcement?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything I'm seeing lately shows a US release of July 6th-ish.

I agree with the earlier sentiment... I'll bet it went gold awhile back and they're making sure the release-day patch is 100% and 5x5 before the retail boxes hit shelves. The demo was better than the beta but there were still issues, to be sure.

-jk

callsign threepoint

Everything I'm seeing lately shows a US release of July 6th-ish.

I agree with the earlier sentiment... I'll bet it went gold awhile back and they're making sure the release-day patch is 100% and 5x5 before the retail boxes hit shelves. The demo was better than the beta but there were still issues, to be sure.

-jk

callsign threepoint

gamestop is still showing 6/26, not that is matters in the end

:hehe: Just to let you know,Hopefully,No game in its right mind would release on a friday.That would be the 29th.Tuesday ,being said day of release,being the 26th,which most games are released on so's we have time to beg mom and dad for the cash before friday,Will more than likley be said day if in fact all pro quo hithro items are substatiaded before said release is finalized ON THE 26TH.Though thee Hath said,Said game maybe hath been already boxed up now and is waiting in said warehouse for THE 26TH.But,Who unto you might conseve of said game being released upon another said date will surelly pay said penalty of perjurey and death by hanging shall insoo. w00t

Now the front page of the site says the game has slipped back to July although this has yet to be officially stated. Is it really true? Not that I care anymore what the release date is. It's done when it's done. I'm still looking forward to it despite having to wait longer.

Edited by Demanufakture

As long as the delay is the result of fixing issue that have turned up.. great. Even if it's not I don't mind waiting. Just as long as we are not waiting because UBI wants to release the PS3 version first ;p

Not only that.. I think the summer is the worse time to release a game anyway.. no matter how good the game is, I'd rather be outside..

Edited by IrishStout

As long as the delay is the result of fixing issue that have turned up.. great. Even if it's not I don't mind waiting. Just as long as we are not waiting because UBI wants to release the PS3 version first ;p

Not only that.. I think the summer is the worse time to release a game anyway.. no matter how good the game is, I'd rather be outside..

Come down here where I live in the most southern part of Texas and see if you want to go outside. It's 100 degrees in the shade down here right now. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

With a little under two weeks until the release date, I've seen nothing that would indicate the game has gone gold?

Anyone with a little bird care to share?

Happy 4th to All my fellow country men and to those who serve!

Semper Fi,

Romulus_45

You might have only 34 post but the SEARCH function of this forum is for all, this is the second gone gold, bull thread.

Here's the first and I'll bump it for you if you can not find it.

TITLE: any gone gold/release date news ?

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...263&hl=gold

TITLE:Will there be an official Gone Gold announcement?

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php...856&hl=gold

SEARCH the forum. before asking questions for the tenth time :wall:

I hope it comes soon. If the game is delayed again I'm gonna have to cancel my pre-order. Just not gonna have time to play it. Instead I'll pick it up after a month or two. should be a lil' bit cheaper then as well. and hopefully MP is still alive

I hope it comes soon. If the game is delayed again I'm gonna have to cancel my pre-order. Just not gonna have time to play it. Instead I'll pick it up after a month or two. should be a lil' bit cheaper then as well. and hopefully MP is still alive

Where did you Pre-order from? I am going to do so, in hopes of getting the game a few days early. Where do you recommend pre-ordering from?

thanks,

R_45

Where did you Pre-order from? I am going to do so, in hopes of getting the game a few days early. Where do you recommend pre-ordering from?

thanks,

R_45

well, I pre-ordered from Webhallen (a swedish retailer). They usually send out the game a few days early so it's delivered home on the release date (if the postal servie work fast, even a day before).

I rembember I got Splinter Cell Double Agent (though I didn't keep it) and GRAW the day before the official release

Edited by Cirap