what is GRIN up to?

I can see this thread might get big as all the crazy answers come in and who can blame them all. Grin U.K. should be near Leeds ;) , on second thoughts you probably don't pay enough.

And congrats to: Daniel L . from UbiSoft moving to GRIN Spain, wise monkey...

I don't care if they set up shop in the siberian tundra or the amazion Jungle. I just want them to continue to develop First person tactical shooters for the PC with the same guys that are doign GRAW.

Cumulative experience is an amazing thing when it come sot software development in a particular Genre. Hopefully, all the new talent in spain can work o the consoles while out guys in Sweden like Hanke and Desmond etc etc stick with PC FPS.

Here's the wishful thinking. Cheers.

I speak some spanish but my brother speaks it fluently cause we're from the U.S. But yeah Mexicans speak Spanish and GRAW and GRAW 2 take place in Mexico. I don't think this is just a coincidence. I think there's more to it than meets the eye.

A lot of countries speak spanish, not just Mexico and Spain. I doubt them opening up a studio in Spain has anything to do with GRAW1 and 2 taking place in Mexico.

That sounds like good news for GRIN. Getting new studios is a sign of success for a game developer. Keep up the good work GRIN. Can't wait to see what you guys make after GRAW2. Knowing how game development works, they are probably already beginning work on a new game. :grin1:

That sounds like good news for GRIN. Getting new studios is a sign of success for a game developer. Keep up the good work GRIN. Can't wait to see what you guys make after GRAW2. Knowing how game development works, they are probably already beginning work on a new game. :grin1:

It also probably means that there are more PC gamers than we thought. :unsure:

The cost of a development in Spain with Spanish developers is less expensive than in Sweden, Canada or Paris. The industry of videogame is little important in Spain, and a study like GRIN - paying well - could attract many spanish developers. And Barcelona not is far from Paris or London, one hour in airplane

Edited by jonelo

Well

http://www.stratos-ad.com/trabajo/detalle....;vhora=12:15:37

In english

Grin AB, the company developer of the success “Ghost Recon Advance Fighter†1 and 2, in its process of expansion has chosen Barcelona to develop to its new video game AAA. This new game this associate to the project of a new film. Therefore, Grin this looking for talents in all the areas required for a game AAA multi-consoles:

Low Level coders consoles/GPU

GamePlay coders

Level designers

Level to builder

Network to coder

3D Artists

Animators

Sketchers

Sound designers

Producer

Edited by jonelo

They are going to love this city. It's not only a city with a high quality of living, it does also has a strong tradition in creativity and arts, specially in graphic design and architecture. A whole new area called 22@ is being developed in the city specially for technological companies and i guess a lot of economical favourable conditions are given to the enterprises to set their offices in here.

What can i say, good decision!

ezkerrik asko por el anuncio janelo, probar no cuesta nada :thumbsup: