Restart mission - changing loadout.

I'm stuck on mission 9.

Like a prat, I decided to carry a sniper rifle myself. And it's really not working out.

I want to start again changing my loadout back to my usual (SCAR-L), but can't seem to figure out how. Any ideas?

You have to load the last mission not the current one. Sucks but its the only way I know how to do it. Someone else may know a better way. PS if you take the Sniper rifle take the XM8 Compact as a back up as you'll be able to pick up ammo for it along the way. It may not have a scope but its a pretty good weapon.

You have to load the last mission not the current one. Sucks but its the only way I know how to do it. Someone else may know a better way. PS if you take the Sniper rifle take the XM8 Compact as a back up as you'll be able to pick up ammo for it along the way. It may not have a scope but its a pretty good weapon.

Cheers. I listed the wrong mission too, I'm on the shanty town. Once past the roadblock the sniper rifle is next to useless. And the XM8 with no scope was making it a serious pain to get any further. Plus, I was really hurting for the under-barrel grenade launcher.

I've done the last stage of the previous mission and started again. Of course, without me being the sniper, my squad is getting cut down trying to clear the roadblock. Come back Ghost Recon 1, where you can control anyone!

I'm stuck on mission 9.

Like a prat, I decided to carry a sniper rifle myself. And it's really not working out.

I want to start again changing my loadout back to my usual (SCAR-L), but can't seem to figure out how. Any ideas?

There should be a button on the "load saved game" screen that says "restart" and it'll completely restart the mission for you.

Come back Ghost Recon 1, where you can control anyone!

:yes: Yes. GRAW might have actually been fun had they given you the option to switch soldiers.

Or at least be able swap weapons and spares with them.