whats the average age of g.r. players?

cajun47

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I've had before driving is a few alcopops and a sip of 40%, though. And it didn't affect my driving at all. The only reason I drove right through the roundabout was because the windows were all covered up with ice and stuff.

Honeschtly osschifer!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you are of Norwiegian decent, and yet you carry a remarkably drunken American accent. Facinating. ( tips hat )

Age, 142, minus a cnote.

I have been commended in the past on my ability to act like a drunk without consuming a single drop of alcohol.

And yes, I am indeed of Norwegian decent. In fact, I am 100% Norwegian.

Funny how I'm better at acting drunk when I'm sober than when I'm actually "under the influence", though.

I have been commended in the past on my ability to act like a drunk without consuming a single drop of alcohol.

same with me but with weed :D. i have never done any befor in my life but almost everyone at school thinks im a stoner :hehe: but hey it not to bad some of the best people i know are stoners