Ghost Recon.net Forums

NY Football Giants vs Miami Dolphins

Scheduled for OCT 28th at Wembley Stadium and is said at NFL.com;

The first 40,000 tickets made available for the NFL's first overseas regular-season game on Oct.28 at Wembley Stadium in London between the Miami Dolphins and New York Giants sold in 90 minutes.

So get ready UK, it is on! Get ready!!

Added: source link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/10184423

Edited by Papa6

If they're gonna sell out in 90 minutes, we're not going to have much chance to get ready for anything! Pity, cuz I'd've quite liked to go to that... Maybe when they sell the rest of the tickets...

• 1 month later...

The Miami Dolphins cheerleaders were at the British grand prix last weekend (don't ask me why, I have absolutely no idea - but I wasn't complaining!)... I think I need to go to this game so I can see them again!! :D

• 3 months later...

yea, unfortunatley for the Dolphins I figure the British fans will become quite familiar with the term "sacked". So I guess you will be hearing an announcer utter that word, and will be clueing into the thought as you check the Cheerleader action? :lol:

mig :ph34r:

Well to be honest I've seen better matches (although the weather wasn't great, so that didn't help), but it was good to be there. Despite seeing NBA, NHL and MLB during visits to the States, this was my first time at an NFL game. I hope they play in the UK again - if only for the cheerleaders!

Unfortunately, it was on a channel I can't watch, though apparently I didn't miss all that much.

Luckily, I got to watch "my" Patriots smack the living daylights out of the Redskins :D

Even though I'm a Pats fan (or perhaps rather a Brady/Belichick fan), it was almost embarrasing to watch. Pats had to put their 2nd tier guys on the field for the Redskins to score their first points in the game...

Respectfully

krise madsen

Unfortunately, it was on a channel I can't watch, though apparently I didn't miss all that much.

Luckily, I got to watch "my" Patriots smack the living daylights out of the Redskins :D

Even though I'm a Pats fan (or perhaps rather a Brady/Belichick fan), it was almost embarrasing to watch. Pats had to put their 2nd tier guys on the field for the Redskins to score their first points in the game...

Respectfully

krise madsen

You must not be that big of a fan if you didn't even notice your first string defense in on the redskins scoring drive. Bill is a ######. He wanted to shut them out and run up the score. That's why he left his first string defense in on that drive.

And no I'm not a Redskins fan. Just a Bill Belichick and patriots hater.

Respectfully

krise madsen

You must not be that big of a fan if you didn't even notice your first string defense in on the redskins scoring drive. Bill is a ######. He wanted to shut them out and run up the score. That's why he left his first string defense in on that drive.

And no I'm not a Redskins fan. Just a Bill Belichick and patriots hater.

:lol: touche, I guess it was the 1st tier defence. BTW, Pats 2nd tier offense also scored... :lol:

Respectfully

krise madsen

Edited by krise madsen