GRAW2 MP Demo due June 7th

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the demo comes out could the beta testers please point out what bugs still havent been fixed from the beta to the demo (if any).

TEchnically, I don't think we can do that without vilating our NDA. But from a practical matter, I think we can simply state what bugs we see in the Demo just like anyone else can. To comment that thye still didnt fix something, or something that worked before is now broekn, might be a violation however.

about graw2 pc demo ,

when it come out on thursday , its ONLY playable for reserve fileplanet players OR non-reserval free all public ?

[Merged into the existing Demo thread (where that was already answered)]

Edited by Pave Low

No coffee for this gamer. I'm a soda addict. I do Coke...and Dr. PepperLOL Can't wait this is gonna be sweet. Gonna be up from 12:00AM on June 7th-12:00AM June 8th constantly prowling the internet for the demo download lol. My God. mwgfghost must have no life. a hope? a chance. lol I'll constantly be playing Paul Stanley's "Live to Win" while playing the demo hahaha. I'm sorry but I'm just real excited. This game has so much potential and from all the media I've seen on it I keep thinking it looks more and more like the [Ghost Recon] series but with newer gear, weapons, camo, and less teammates. I don't care about less teammates though. I think it's more tactical and fun like that. And in the [GR] mode in GRAW you could have 12 players. Well I'm gonna end my rant now. Let the countdown begin...FREEDOM

New details at ghostrecon.com.

Great news for all GRAW2 PC fans! The highly anticipated demo is confirmed for : June 7th at 5PM

The demo contains 1 map (Calavera), 2 modes (Recon vs Assault & Team Deathmatch)

Also thanks to the beta testers, here are some suggested improvements that have been taken into account by the developers:

Redefined game balance : weapons & ammunitions stock with, for instance : Less grenades in the inventory & less power for the grenade launcher

Increased Recon ability for the Ghosts with improved sound management, for instance: The Ghosts are more silent when crouched or prone.

Additional level of polish : reworked the most frequent issues for the game experience, for instance : annoying “enemy down†voices decreased, ADATS status on map made clearer, end round alarm sound for the “money time†(10 round last seconds), also increased efficiency of the mounted weapons.

Source

Thank you GRIN for fixing/changing the enemy down thingy :thumbsup:

about graw2 pc demo ,

when it come out on thursday , its ONLY playable for reserve fileplanet players OR non-reserval free all public ?

[Merged into the existing Demo thread (where that was already answered)]

my understanding is that it will release for the public and NOT just fileplanet users. that makes me happy to know as when I install it, I'll be out looking for Rocky and some Grinners to go after in game.

are you game Rocky? want a shot at the title mate? :thumbsup:

Edited by Papa6

:wacko::wacko: Does anyone know what time of day the DEMO :thumbsup: will be available?

Another question... is would it be advisable to uninstall the Beta before installing the Demo.

I guess there is no reason to keep the Beta...hence answering my own question! Just curious..... :blink:

:rofl:<-----Me getting pumped for Demo!!

[Merged into the existing Demo thread]

DUH...sorry for being stupid...I should of looked before asking!! I just knew my question was old news. I'm just to pumped to think straight. :blink:

Edited by SCE_COB77