GRAW2 MP Demo due June 7th

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Cangaroo, I hate you LOL. I wish I had enough money for one of those. But I'm not looking to upgrade my computer. Next thing I'm savin for is an actual SCAR. I talked to one of the guys at the gun store we usually go to and he said the SCAR is actually gonna be available to civilians I think this fall is when he said. But yeah I wish I had me a physx card. Less than two hours until I can say "The demo comes out today" with a look of hope(Me staring into the sky with a smile on my face)

I just read the illegal downloads GRAW2 demo link at the official graw pc forum. I have canceled my download. I will now wait until the official release today. Sorry Ubi/GRIN. :oops: I suggest all who are downloading or installing the demo hop on over to the official graw pc forums and check out the illegal demo download sticky thread. They are saying users will be banned for logging in with this demo or by posting links.

Edited by Demanufakture

Members here with Ubisoft accounts that have signed in to official servers using unorthorised demo software will be BANNED from Ubisoft official forums and servers.

This includes publishing information and posting links too illegal software.

You have been warned.

Guys just to be sure you do not make this mistake.

There have been this week 3 different versions sent out on the official network.

These have been sent and are being used by legit users, some of which may have uploaded to torrents.

If you use one of these and use your details to sign in you will be in deep poo poo.

Please dont use unofficial demo downloads.

Edited by Pave Low

Yes, but still torrents are good to use with the legal demo version, the official ways to DL the demo will be clogged the coming days.

Anyone who got a torrent for the legal version?

As a demo user you are not allowed to distribute the software period.

In 4.5 hours time it will be the 8th of June here in Australia and still no sign of my reserved demo downloading from fileplanet. Can anybody actually, genuinely confirm what time on June 7th, for the rest of the bloody world, this demo will actually be released?????

:wall::o=

In 4.5 hours time it will be the 8th of June here in Australia and still no sign of my reserved demo downloading from fileplanet. Can anybody actually, genuinely confirm what time on June 7th, for the rest of the bloody world, this demo will actually be released?????

It will be released in 6 hours and 15 min.

I think it's 5 PM GMT.

Well I reserved it aswell and in my download manager it says availability Wed. June 20th 2007, and insist on checking only once every day. So whats the point of reserving the demo through Fileplanet if they can't even update their own download manager for release today. that is if they intent actually to release it today as they announced on their frontpage.

This way it wont check again until tomorrow and the whole point of reserving it with their download manager is that it will check continuasly on release day but since it's set to 20th of June there it wont download it instant when released.

Really silly if u ask me.

You are lucky. Mine says 21 June. Lol.

Oh well I guess we will get it when we get it.

I suspect Fileplanet are like UBI and others, it doesnt matter to them whether their info is correct or accurate because if you want it you have to get it from them. So because there is zero competition they update their info whenever somebody in their company feels like going to the effort of typing in a small correction.

In the big scheme of things for Fileplanet I guess the release of a demo for what is basically a niche crowd is small potatoes and doesnt warrant much effort on their behalf.

/End pessimistic, sarcastic, tongue in cheek rant :P

Yes, but still torrents are good to use with the legal demo version, the official ways to DL the demo will be clogged the coming days.

Anyone who got a torrent for the legal version?

As a demo user you are not allowed to distribute the software period.

Ok, didn't know, that. It seems rather contradictive to the purpose of the demo, but corporate logic always evades me.

okay ubisoft its june 7th at 6:29 am where is my demo! nearly got a heart attack gettin outta bed!!! does ANY1 have any info as to what time its coming out 2day????????????????

[Merged into the existing Demo thread]

Edited by Pave Low