GRAW2 MP Demo due June 7th

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the text better folks, it states the following:

Coming June 7th all FilePlanet users will be able to download the upcoming demo for Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. Take control of the U.S. military's elite fighting unit in 2014, the Ghosts. Neutralize the rebel threat!

The only thing subscribers get is the advantage of not having to wait for a download server to open a spot for them and they can use the autodownloader to have it auto download on release even if they are away from the computer. It's available for all at that time :)

Forgive me if this was mentioned before... I searched but found nothing...

Is the demo MP only, or will it have SP as well?

-jk

It looks to me like GRIN are trying to win over the mp crowd? dunno could be wrong but i sure hope that most of the development time has not been focused on the mp side of things. It's not that i don't like online play it's just that i prefer the sp campaign, coop is ok i guess. My connection is garbage and i suffer great lag, and there aint nothing worse than laggy online play. It's not that i can't afford a faster connection it's that i refuse the high prices for bandwidth.

-jk

It looks to me like GRIN are trying to win over the mp crowd? dunno could be wrong but i sure hope that most of the development time has not been focused on the mp side of things. It's not that i don't like online play it's just that i prefer the sp campaign, coop is ok i guess. My connection is garbage and i suffer great lag, and there aint nothing worse than laggy online play. It's not that i can't afford a faster connection it's that i refuse the high prices for bandwidth.

Warcloud, your cost analysis is, well, weak. Bandwidth has never been more affordable. I did not know there were jewish indians (ehheee-JK).

I love MP action...Since RVS, there has not been a strong MP game. Lockdown and Vegas were poor, and so was GRAW 1...I must say that GRAW 2 looks like the MP will finally be strong!

Edited by Romulus_45acp

That is interesting that my guess in the "unofficial pool" was June 7th and now that is the actual date. Looks like I need to go buy a lotto ticket today. Either that or become a prophet, I haven't decided which at the moment.

It's not that i can't afford a faster connection it's that i refuse the high prices for bandwidth.

I feel the same way about strawberries.

I can afford those big juicy red ones that come in the large packages, (and I really love it when farmers drop a few and I get them for free ... they are tremendously delicious), but I refuse to pay the high prices they demand for them. So I get the terrible, off color, off size little ones that they charge much less for. I say electrons ... er .. I mean the carbon molecules that the earth has provided should be free. I mean sure... my family doesnt really enjoy them as much, but they provide us the fruit in our diet that we need. Just not hte pleasure of flavor we desire. See why I won't buy those lovely strawberries?

I also refuse to pay the high prices for gasoline.

<sarcastic metaphorical mode off>

Aren't you the fella that bought a PhysX card for one single game? but you won't buy bandwidth to enjoy acrosws many games and other applications?

I kniow. I know. To each his own.

Edited by Sleepdoc

-jk

Warcloud, your cost analysis is, well, weak. Bandwidth has never been more affordable. I did not know there were jewish indians (ehheee-JK).

I love MP action...Since RVS, there has not been a strong MP game. Lockdown and Vegas were poor, and so was GRAW 1...I must say that GRAW 2 looks like the MP will finally be strong!

Analysis not weak mate, sure aint, but my salary is ..huh!, i use to have a fast internet connection, yep bandwidth has never been more affordable but i have to make cutbacks somewhere to be able to afford the upgrades for my pc, not to mention buying games.

Yeah RVS was great in 9 man co-op i played most evenings for quite some time, along with bf2 for a fairly lenghty period, but i don't mp so much nowadays.

-jk

Analysis not weak mate, sure aint, but my salary is ..huh!, i use to have a fast internet connection, yep bandwidth has never been more affordable but i have to make cutbacks somewhere to be able to afford the upgrades for my pc, not to mention buying games.

Yeah RVS was great in 9 man co-op i played most evenings for quite some time, along with bf2 for a fairly lenghty period, but i don't mp so much nowadays.

I remember conversating with a Kuwaity at the beginning of graw he payd $100 a month for 56k....... so not everywhere ADSL is at hand and cheap. ( I pay €25 a month for 4mb down 1 up)

wow that'd suck baalzz if only 1 map is included

It's a demo be happy with what you get for free.

I'm not happy, cause if they still want attract the player to buy it, it was very far from it!

I don't konw what's their thought, if they always test same one map only, can't find more bugs, and there will be too many bugs can't be found and be fixed yet!

Bad idea....!

Edited by Tang

Theres your difference Tang, a beta is for finding bugs while a demo is for testing if you like the game or not.

Well, I just don't want to see there r too many bugs still when the final game out.. and that's because only one map, same mode been tested before..

Btw, I don't like GRAW2 is not important while how many player could be happy is important only.

I will not know whether I like GRAW2 or not until it out.

Edited by Tang