GRAW2 MP Demo due June 7th

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it doesn't come out this week... they announced it wayyyy to early. or lol they even gonna delay their demos..

I agree... I'm not a fan of the word "Soon". Soon can mean so many things... Soon in geologic terms could be a thousand years. Soon in UBI terms can mean never :hmm: ....

Edited by chilly-willy

if it doesn't come out this week... they announced it wayyyy to early. or lol they even gonna delay their demos..

I agree... I'm not a fan of the word "Soon". Soon can mean so many things... Soon in geologic terms could be a thousand years. Soon in UBI terms can mean never :hmm: ....

I hate to use "soon" again, but trust me when I say that I'm working on it, and it will be soon. I guess that doesn't really help at all, though. :P

I hate to use "soon" again, but trust me when I say that I'm working on it, and it will be soon. I guess that doesn't really help at all, though. :P
Welcome to the forum, and I hope you're wearing headgear :boxing: . Some people around here can be pretty tough! :cheers:

Welcome to the sane part of the community, I am sure this site and its members will place a lot of importance in this your first post and its meaning for the future.

Well you can reserve your MP demo DL now BUT. And this just ###### me off to no end. You have to be a File Planet subscriber in order to be able to reserve a MP DL. Another load of mule fritters.

My patience has worn out with this. Don't care about his game anymore. To bad to as I was hopeing to be able to try it out as I got totaly screwed for the SP beta with a key that would'nt work and once I got a new one the FTP was closed.

So I give up.

Umm reserving the demo @ fileplanet only automatically downloads it when it's available if you have IGN Download Manager. You don't have to be a fileplanet subscriber to download it manually. Other sites will probably have the demo at the same time as fileplanet.

Well you can reserve your MP demo DL now BUT. And this just ###### me off to no end. You have to be a File Planet subscriber in order to be able to reserve a MP DL. Another load of mule fritters.

My patience has worn out with this. Don't care about his game anymore. To bad to as I was hopeing to be able to try it out as I got totaly screwed for the SP beta with a key that would'nt work and once I got a new one the FTP was closed.

So I give up.

I dont think so bro, you would not pass up a decent game in spite of how its introduction has been handled??

It will be on the shelves soon enough so me you and others can see where its going and decide if it gets our full support as GR1 did.

Yes it is frustrating but a good product will over shadow any screw ups with PR etc.

I think they actually did it right this time. They did a beta of it, twice. THEN, they took the time to fix what they could (not say there won't be bugs of course). Now we get a demo that's based on a cleaner final version of the game which gives us a better idea of whether or not the game is worth our money. Sure you gotta wait longer, but patience is a virtue.

This of course is instead of releasing a buggy demo that turns people off, then you're forced to release a half-baked game that's essentially still in beta stages, and then wait for months while the dev team scrambles to fix bugs and add features that they shoulda had in the initial release.

I kinda like the new strategy.