Where in the world is Rpghard?

Ya I was beta testing a bit GRAW2 but this is not the reason why I took a good break well deserved from mapping [GR] for GRAW.You see I was dedicated to it all winter 60 hours a week for a total of 26 [GR] maps...and I was unrespected for it...people think I was crazy,needed man diapers...And you think comment like that will pushed me doing some more?That only killed my interest on continue doing it.That' s a part of the reason why I didn't post my last 2 maps here.

Mapping is a lot of work and it took a lot of time, energy,patience and concentration.Respect is what I demand for it.Now there's seem to be very a few who still making [GR] maps.So is [GR] dieing? No more maps=no more servers cause people will get bored of playing the same.

But I know a guy who can change this situation is name Rpghard ;) but don't expect to have a map every week hahaha!I do have a map in progress and it's called "Cuartel" and its not a remake .I will let you know when is done.

Rp,

Ya I was beta testing a bit GRAW2 but this is not the reason why I took a good break well deserved from mapping [GR] for GRAW.You see I was dedicated to it all winter 60 hours a week for a total of 26 [GR] maps...and I was unrespected for it...people think I was crazy,needed man diapers...And you think comment like that will pushed me doing some more?That only killed my interest on continue doing it.That' s a part of the reason why I didn't post my last 2 maps here.

I think I'm going to have to go back through some old posts because I certainly never saw, nor would stand for, any disrespecting going on towards you Rpghard. I've always been supportive towards your extraordinary efforts in GRAW map modding here at GR.net - even when I could hardly keep up with your output levels heh. PM me if you have any concerns on that front.

Are you Beta testing the new GRAW or have you given up on putun out a new map every week. lol!

Hope all is well and that you're still in the [GR] map making business.

Cheers!

Cisco kid (aka) Bugsplatter

Mapping is a lot of work and it took a lot of time, energy,patience and concentration.Respect is what I demand for it.Now there's seem to be very a few who still making [GR] maps.So is [GR] dieing? No more maps=no more servers cause people will get bored of playing the same.

Rp,

Well said, that is 100% , I know there are a lot who appreciate your work and this includes GR.net team. But sometimes it feels like a thankless task when you put 60+ Hours into one map only to hear the comments of some, in general I know most mean well and support the work. If they tried it them selves they would know the work and knowledge required to master Grins editor & object quirks takes some time, not to mention the idea, planning & thought that goes into most maps.

:thumbsup: Graw 2 soon, and if Grins comments of the past are to hold true, the full editor as Grin uses, not the cut down version we've got. So till the new toys come out, back to a more leisurely mapping environment. Good work, all of you.....

viiiper

i hear ya rpg take a break till graw2 comes out. It does suck that you put in all that work in just to go on to servers to hear guys complain about every little thing thats doesnt work just the way they want it too. I still have maps that are 80% done that i just lost interest in so i quit,deleted the whole works and have moved on to learning 3dmax . Its sad that the only complements that map makers ever get are from freinds, but dont worry its been the same way for years it wont change when i was doing gr,gpl,and nascar sims I even had guys send me very disturbing emails about some projects that i used others stuff in so then I became a drifter lol hence my name now ,But don't let it get ya down do it for yourself if they dont like it f -em if they want i complain they are more than welcome to learn how to do it themselves .we will hook up again after the release of 2.les roches du Canada d'homme de salut attendent avec intérêt d'apprendre le prochain ensemble

Edited by drifter-x

Hey Bro,

The WidowMakers have enjoyed your work since you started. You made us into RPG junkies,lol.

We understand your need for a break. We also hope you don't give up on the the ones who enjoy your maps like us as well as the many others I see hosting your maps.

You do have alot of fans in the community!

Cheers Bro!

Cisco kid <><

(aka) Bugsplatter

I think I'm going to have to go back through some old posts because I certainly never saw, nor would stand for, any disrespecting going on towards you Rpghard. I've always been supportive towards your extraordinary efforts in GRAW map modding here at GR.net - even when I could hardly keep up with your output levels heh. PM me if you have any concerns on that front.

Same here, I never once read a comment that seems demeaning or insulting. Majority of post I've read, IMHO, more like an admiration. :wub::notworthy:

Unless they were sent via PM. <_<

I always look forward to any of your release. Though I can never get thru half of it, you certainly kept my interest. :flowers:

I for one am glad you got your rest. :tv:

I made the "man diaper" comment in jest.....no offense intended. I personally apologize if you felt that way.

The joke was the quality maps you could release in successive days was inhuman. Please don't leave this forum because of me.

kryste, I sound like a heart-broken, schoolgirl....

Good, time to turn the page an go further I do appreceate the honesty of your comment sometimes just say the thing make you feel good after.Sometimes only sincere thanks can crank me up for the day +:yes:

I have some trouble with my video card x1600 pro :wall: was off my pc all week should replace it tommorow with an x1950 pro agp 512 mb(top vid I could find for AGP) can't wait to see the difference...I think i scrap my video card last time I do a reset when rendering a map...never do a reset when you render a map...was time to upgrade anyway cause I was lagging in GRAW2 beta that's why could not enjoy it as well.

After my technical problems solves I will continue working on my new [GR] map mean that I will continue modding GRAW.I know we are not many but I feel some passion and integrity in the communauty.I won't let you down guys either I won't let down GR.net we do share the same love "Ghost Recon legacy" prepare for some good firefight :o=

Game on

Rp,