3 color desert camo skin.....

i have seen many skins done by the pros, but can we get someone to make a 3 color desert (dcu) for the ghosts with a black helmet. leave the boots, body armor and tactical vest the same, just change the helmet to black and make the uniform in a 3 color desert camo (not the chocolate chip). would greatly appreciate it if any you guys can hook this up. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Check www.onlinegamersnetwork.com. I'm sure one or two of the uniforms I did for them were 3-color. Let me know. They will be under my Wolff818 name.

negative, you got the 6 color desert camo (chocolate chip) which is outdated. i'm gonna send you a PM with a pic of what i need. i hope you can make it.

• 2 weeks later...

Check www.onlinegamersnetwork.com. I'm sure one or two of the uniforms I did for them were 3-color. Let me know. They will be under my Wolff818 name.

negative, you got the 6 color desert camo (chocolate chip) which is outdated. i'm gonna send you a PM with a pic of what i need. i hope you can make it.

Sorry, could not open any of the 3 images.

• 2 weeks later...