Site update-Aussie SASR

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks very good man. Do you think we might be able to get in contact btw? I'd like to use the reference image for that desert auscam, if you still have it.

Ps. on the photo thing, when typing a message, just hit the 'IMG' button up top, or the http tag, and put in the url for the pic.

Very, very nice Argyll :)

Especially the desert AUSCAM. Must admit - even better than mine :(

One thing though - I notice you have the boys all armed with MP5's, but our SASR used the M4A5 (australian designation) with an Elcan "Wildcat" sight. (see image below)

I guess this was just for the "photoshoot". ;)

203ss.jpg

Edited by AUS_Viper

Thanks guys,I appreciate that

Aus Viper

I did offer you my auscam way back,still it's there if you want it!

The weapon you see is the HK53 and it was from something I was doing earlier on !!I have made an M4/203 combo complete with auscam tape,laser pointer and flashlight all RIS mounted!!,I've also auscam taped another MP5SD6!!

Piccolo,

Thanks too,do you mean the actual swatch of the auscam desert cammo ? I pulled it from a website last year an have never been able to locate it again,But I managed to grab a good few swatches whilst it was there!!

So how do I do the url thing?

Devgru 4 will be available in the forthcoming Community mod,as for the SASR 4,he's awaiting another mod,I've just reskinned him,I made him,and he's going to be an exclusive for the SBS mod by Chems and MacNamee,so at the moment he's off limits,however depending on what's going to happen to the SBS mod,he may become "Available".

This goes to Stalker too I'm afraid,I promised Chems I wouldn't release any of the shemagh cgrs just yet!!

Sorry guys.

Well even though it says Iraq, hows about Iraq 3?

Ok what ya do, first off, u cant post directly off ur HD, u have to link it from a site, when u get it uploaded ow whatever to a site, u hit the IMG button above the "type" box, and paste the link into the box. help any?

I must be pretty stupid !!!Huh

Argyll,

nope.

indeed lycos doesn't allow image linking (it's "powered" by tripod who doesn't allow linking)... perhaps your provider has web space you could use?

Regardless, you have a nice site there... so, in the meantime, put the file on your website, provide the url to the page (erm- using the http button provided ;) ) and tell folks where to look for it.

Aus Viper

I did offer you my auscam way back,still it's there if you want it!

The weapon you see is the HK53 and it was from something I was doing earlier on !!I have made an M4/203 combo complete with auscam tape,laser pointer and flashlight all RIS mounted!!,I've also auscam taped another MP5SD6!!

Yeah - I remember, but I was too far into the MOD to go back and change it :angry:

The auscam taped weapons sound great! Reminds me of another great Aussie mod in the works ;)

Well thanks SC,I appreciate that,maybe I'll add them to a small mini mod,for you all.

The SOF/Recon are the same stock chr,and I haven't heard if Recon snake wants him(recon) for his mod,yeah I like em too.

Once I get a grip of myself I plan to have a data bank of chrs for people to dl what they want.

I made the SASR mod ages ago,but decided to go with the DF one 1st,and I don't want to release it due to AUS Vipers efforts,he's gone to a hell of a lot more pain than I have with his mod,so It will probably never see the light of day!!

Edited by Argyll

Well thanks SC,I appreciate that,maybe I'll add them to a small mini mod,for you all.

I made the SASR mod ages ago,but decided to go with the DF one 1st,and I don't want to release it due to AUS Vipers efforts,he's gone to a hell of a lot more pain than I have with his mod,so It will probably never see the light of day!!

Excellent. That'd be great, the sooner I can get 'em running ops. with Otmar the better. :D

Oh and if you don't want to release the SASR skins publically well...............

Thanks mate. :)