GRAW2 Release Date Moved

Yeah I kinda figured the June 30th rumor was just that cause EB Games had June 5th for the longest time. And it does seem to me that GRIN is acting on the feedback they're getting from the Beta players. I could never be a beta tester cause I'd be too afraid of having them add something or take something out that would totally screw it up for the hardcore gamers like you all. I never really remember them releasing a Beta for the original GRAW. Anyways, I can't wait for this game. Gonna be so sweet. I just hope they keep the ACUs in the game because that's perfect for the terrains I heard are gonna be in the game. Until then...Quake Wars.

think it not..so good.. it's very very not good.

Every should know crysis sp @ mp demo is out in June, if ubi is really want to sell some GRAW2 PC copy, it'd better release it before or at the beginning of the June....

I don't think GRAW players and Crysis/Far Cry players look for the same stuff.

I'm for one is not falling for the hype of Crysis. Haven't seen anything I like yet appart from the graphics.

Besides, PC games are cheap today :D

Have you ever played the FarCry single player game? It's awesome!

think it not..so good.. it's very very not good.

Every should know crysis sp @ mp demo is out in June, if ubi is really want to sell some GRAW2 PC copy, it'd better release it before or at the beginning of the June....

I don't think GRAW players and Crysis/Far Cry players look for the same stuff.

I'm for one is not falling for the hype of Crysis. Haven't seen anything I like yet appart from the graphics.

Besides, PC games are cheap today :D

Have you ever played the FarCry single player game? It's awesome!

Yes I have, and it's nothing like Ghost Recon. Sure, it was a fun run´n´gunner but now I'm looking for more realistic games. Maybe someday I'd like to try a run´n´gunner again, but right now it's realism :)

All I can say is that I hope they are spending any extra time tweaking and implementing ideas and bug fixes found by the Beta Testers.

Or perhaps working on the first of many "content" patches adding in Beta Tester suggestions. :D

Edited by Ballistic

GRAW2 Release Date Moved

Well, if you wanted to be pessimistic about it, you could write it off as an attempt by Ubisoft Entertainment to pad the stats.

Just think of the all the accrued interest Ubi is gaining (from the poor souls that pre-ordered) by delaying the release. :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

oh yea, its 26-30th june :P

...when is quake wars out?

Quake Wars is out June 5....

I know it is a totally different kind of game than GRAW,

but the destructible environment looks neat.

lol :rofl: June the 5th for QW was the April set date it's slipped again to now 15th

June 2007 by the time we get to June it will be one week QuakeWars, then Next

week GRAW2 quickly followed by the revised date of Crysis which is 30th June 2007...

in two weeks, 3 big titles to buy, and I forgot to mention I'm a rally fan so for me

"Colin McRae DirT" which is JUne 29th !! 4 games all together.

viiiper