GRAW2 Release Date Moved

It's only a few weeks longer. At least they are getting it right this time. :thumbsup:

I like the attitude rookie. :thumbsup:

Attaboy Grin, :clapping: , keep up the good work mates. take your time and do this right guys..

Edited by Papa6

:(

EB Games moved the release date from June 5 to June 26th....

With the beta going on, I had hoped we were closer to June 5th.....

Well, I guess I will pick-up Quake War on June 5th and play that until GRAW comes out.

I just wish Ubi would stop quoting ANY dates... this is getting stupid. Quote a date and you miss it. Quote another date, now apparently you miss this one, too.

Eventually even a complete, flaming, full-on idiot realizes when an action causes pain that the best course of action is to just stop that action.

-jk

Callsign 3Point

This is the email I received:

Dear Customer,

You have signed up to receive release date changes for:

Ghost Recon: Advanced War Fighter 2

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=646867

Old Release Date - 6/5/2007

New Release Date - 6/26/2007

Thank you for visiting GameStop.com!

The World's Largest Selection of Gaming Products!

NOTE: The product release date is the best estimate as to when the product will become available. These dates are subject to change at anytime. GameStop.com is in constant communication with product vendors to provide you with the most accurate release dates possible.

think it not..so good.. it's very very not good.

Every should know crysis sp @ mp demo is out in June, if ubi is really want to sell some GRAW2 PC copy, it'd better release it before or at the beginning of the June....

Edited by Tang

That's only an issue if Crysis hits its target.. it has been moved several times as well.

Anyway, I am assuming that the hard work from the Beta testers is going to good work. Some good ideas have been brought up and I hope this means some of them will be addressed.

P.S. I told ROCO not to put 'it' in . but he just had to go an delay GRAW2... it's al your fault ROCO :P

hehehehe

Every should know crysis sp @ mp demo is out in June, if ubi is really want to sell some GRAW2 PC copy, it'd better release it before or at the beginning of the June....

I don't think GRAW players and Crysis/Far Cry players look for the same stuff.

I'm for one is not falling for the hype of Crysis. Haven't seen anything I like yet appart from the graphics.

Besides, PC games are cheap today :D

I'm for one is not falling for the hype of Crysis. Haven't seen anything I like yet appart from the graphics.

In one of the gameplay videos I recall seeing the player pickup and throw a NPC 30 or 40 feet. That is definitely NOT for the typical GRAW player.

On the other hand, I think Rogue Warrior is due out in March '08.

That's only an issue if Crysis hits its target.. it has been moved several times as well.

Anyway, I am assuming that the hard work from the Beta testers is going to good work. Some good ideas have been brought up and I hope this means some of them will be addressed.

P.S. I told ROCO not to put 'it' in . but he just had to go an delay GRAW2... it's al your fault ROCO :P

hehehehe

LOL!

Yeah wait till they see those sharks with laserbeams coming out of there eyes.... (oops spoiler)

Oh and btw if UBI didn't quote a date at least... we'd be all demanding one and it would never get released.

hehehehe

LOL!

Yeah wait till they see those sharks with laserbeams coming out of there eyes.... (oops spoiler)

Oh and btw if UBI didn't quote a date at least... we'd be all demanding one and it would never get released.

"We'll ship it when it's done...."

That works for id Software.... and Duke Nuke'em Forever..

Oh wait... :)

-jk

Callsign 3Point

Well I guess I am the exception because I am a GR player and I am also looking forward to Crysis. ;) Can't wait to be Crytek's vision of the Delta Force of the future in Crysis. It's going to be great! As much as I like realistic shooters and all, I also enjoy blowing aliens away just as much.

Edited by Demanufakture