"Open" GRAW 2 Beta (2nd wave) thread

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How to get into the private beta forum:

1. If you got your key from GameSpy/Fileplanet, they should have provided you a link and password to the official beta forum at GameSpy. The same password will work here.

2. Send via PM to ZJJ the details from your email. You don't need to send the key, as that's personal, but the rest of the email from Ubisoft/GameSpy is critical. Please make sure to note the sender's email address as well as the body of the message. If she can verify you, she will send you the password.

3. Ask in-game for the password from another beta tester. This will confirm that the asker and sender are both actually legitimate beta testers.

Any other method is highly inadvisable.

is it just me, or are other people having trouble getting it off the FTP? I have downloaded it 3 times now, and all 3 times there have been 15+ errors in the zip..

I downloaded mine earlier this morning (Friday) and had zero errors... I think the server is just getting pounded right now....

-jk

OK.......................NOW what!?

Where do I "load" this BETA..............? There is not a readme file.

Do I put this in my current GRAW folders? Which ones?

Sorry to be such a ......."nOOb but, I really need some help..........................thanks everyone.

Kingkat

I can't even get it to connect to the ftp site.. and i have tried two different ftp clients

Make sure you set your connection to active instead of passive. You'll have to dig around in the ftp program's options that you are using. Either uncheck passive or check active.

I can't even get it to connect to the ftp site.. and i have tried two different ftp clients

Make sure you set your connection to active instead of passive. You'll have to dig around in the ftp program's options that you are using. Either uncheck passive or check active.

i haven't found the passive option on smart ftp.. but i have finally connected but all i am getting is an idle signal under connections .. i tried entering ls to browse the folders but it's not doing anything

ok... so I'm in and I've palyed. I went to the beta report site to check things out and try to find a list of know issues but all I get at the report site is a nice welcome to the beta page. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

It takes a bit until people are added to the list of those who can report bugs. It has to be done manually for each tester.