"Open" GRAW 2 Beta (2nd wave) thread

' date='Apr 27 2007, 07:53 AM' post='462759']

Just got mine.
Now comes the tricky part: getting it installed, and getting your key to work LOL. Good luck & welcome to the beta!

perfect install. so am I a fortunate one!?!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

Regardless if its 500 or 5,000 keys sent out that doesn't necessarily mean that all will go to those that need or want them. A few days ago, for some reason, Ubi sent me another E-mail with another unique key.

____

@Mods: If you know of someone that wants in and would like an unused key, let me know.

I don't need 2 and it would be a shame to waste.

If you are getting file corruption, please update your unzipping tool to the latest version. I don't know if it will solve the problem, but if it does for one of you, it probably will for most.

I know I've needed to upgrade recently, due to "corrupt" archives, while it being that my compression software was just out of date.

I know I've needed to upgrade recently, due to "corrupt" archives, while it being that my compression software was just out of date.

Yes, that is usually a sign that you're not using the latest version of the software.

I agree. Get the latest WinRar for example. I could open it with that.

Thanks for the tips, guys. I downloaded version 3.62 of WinRAR and 11.1 of WinZip and neither was able to extract either of the 2 out of the 3 copies of the GRAW 2 beta version that I downloaded. I deleted the first GRAW 2 beta file that I downloaded, so I wasn't able to try that one.

Thanks for the tips, guys. I downloaded version 3.62 of WinRAR and 11.1 of WinZip and neither was able to extract either of the 2 out of the 3 copies of the GRAW 2 beta version that I downloaded. I deleted the first GRAW 2 beta file that I downloaded, so I wasn't able to try that one.

Strange.

' date='Apr 24 2007, 10:18 AM' post='462194']

This may give some of you a second/third/fourth chance to get in on the beta. Do it at your own risk, though. Many of you have been burned once or twice already.

http://ghostrecon.uk.ubi.com/newspost.php?news_id=5462

i put in an app no reply and still no key . grrrrrrrrrr

so i sent an email got this

Thank you for your email. As we only host the survey on behalf of our clients, we cannot affect its accessibility or settings. I would recommend that you contact the person or person who forwarded to you the survey invitation. The error message that your receiving below indicates the survey has already been taken which indicates the survey author has survey persistence and security on the survey so that survey respondents can take the survey only once.

It means somebody on your computer filled out the survey correctly. We suggest you contact the survey owner for more information.

now if i can ubi to reply i might get some where lol .

Edited by AOD*Cruiser

' date='Apr 24 2007, 10:18 AM' post='462194']

This may give some of you a second/third/fourth chance to get in on the beta. Do it at your own risk, though. Many of you have been burned once or twice already.

http://ghostrecon.uk.ubi.com/newspost.php?news_id=5462

i put in an app no reply and still no key . grrrrrrrrrr

so i sent an email got this

Thank you for your email. As we only host the survey on behalf of our clients, we cannot affect its accessibility or settings. I would recommend that you contact the person or person who forwarded to you the survey invitation. The error message that your receiving below indicates the survey has already been taken which indicates the survey author has survey persistence and security on the survey so that survey respondents can take the survey only once.

It means somebody on your computer filled out the survey correctly. We suggest you contact the survey owner for more information.

now if i can ubi to reply i might get some where lol .

I know how ya feel, i already have the game DL-ed, and im still waiting for the key b/c i cant install it.. 4 of my buddies already got theirs and i signed up/took the servey b4 them.. i have emailed support ( on thursday i think) and sent in a bug report on my beta login page (maybe Friday) still nada thing in my Inbox (as of Tues 1st)..

Well I stated that I am no longer a beta tester, but could not help myself, so I give it a go one more time :blush: . The problem is that when I click on join the game crashes. Every time. The error I get is this;

"Crash in application version: 0.1878

Unhandled exception - access violation

C STACK:

graw2 (???) : CxImage::GetClrImportant

??? (???) : ???

graw2 (???) : CxImage::GetClrImportant

??? (???) : ???

SCRIPT STACK

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded "

End quote. Any ideas anyone?