CD key not working, could it be due to mods ?

Does anybody out there have any ideas why a perfectly legitamate CD key is not being accepted.

Could it be because I am useing after market skins and mods. Are ghost recon.net Downloads the only mods that can be used online.It seems that [GR] maps will not work either.Should I get rid of all the mods or just certain mods from differant sources; and btw what does [GR] stand for anyway thanks for your aid

Edited by Tokugawa

[GR] = [Ghost Recon]

To my knowledge, mods or add-ons should not effect your ability to enter a CD-Key into the game.

I'd call UBI and see if they can supply you with a new one, or help you troubleshoot.

Are you getting any errors? Does the game crash? Does this only happen when trying to play online? Does this happen during a reinstall? Any info you can provide (alone with system specs) would be great.

Also, GR.net Downloads are not the only mods available. While we do have the largest collection of mods on the WWW for GRAW, we can't claim to have *all* of them. ;) We also don't make them, members of the community do.

I went to ubi soft's online support line and got some answers .All I need to know now is how can I reenter my CD key code How do I get there with out uninstalling the whole game and dumping all my mods if some body has any ideas Iwould like to hear them thanks much.

Edited by Tokugawa

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody out there have any ideas why a perfectly legitamate CD key is not being accepted.

Could it be because I am useing after market skins and mods. Are ghost recon.net Downloads the only mods that can be used online.It seems that [GR] maps will not work either.Should I get rid of all the mods or just certain mods from differant sources; and btw what does [GR] stand for anyway thanks for your aid

Not sure if this would be it, but are you sure you aren't entering "O's" as zeros, or vice versa? And are you entering it in all caps, with the dashes?