More of the same?

Is it? This the impression i'm getting please correct me if i'm wrong

Looks they went from yellow filter to green this time :rolleyes: Same "tight" urban environments. Is there trackir support? Will MP die within weeks due to gamespy no letting 3/4 of people join up. I've lost faith. I like vast terrain not a depressing bombed out town in Mexico.

There seems to be a good mixture of urban and open spaces in GRAW2, but dont expect any confirmation as the people playing it and GRiN seem to be under strict NDA. I'd like to know what the exact NDA's are as it would save people from asking questions that cannot be answered, But seeing what UBI have been like lately, the NDA's probably have an NDA!

but dont expect any confirmation as the people playing it and GRiN seem to be under strict NDA. I'd like to know what the exact NDA's are as it would save people from asking questions that cannot be answered, But seeing what UBI have been like lately, the NDA's probably have an NDA!

Honestly I am a bit miffed(but not all that surprised) at the lack of official media and info. It's April 21st with the game set for June 5th. I would think they could be a little more forth coming with certain info instead of forcing everyone to guess and speculate this late in the dev cycle.

but dont expect any confirmation as the people playing it and GRiN seem to be under strict NDA. I'd like to know what the exact NDA's are as it would save people from asking questions that cannot be answered, But seeing what UBI have been like lately, the NDA's probably have an NDA!

Honestly I am a bit miffed(but not all that surprised) at the lack of official media and info. It's April 21st with the game set for June 5th. I would think they could be a little more forth coming with certain info instead of forcing everyone to guess and speculate this late in the dev cycle.

Guessing and speculation creates hype. Everytime a small amount of media releases, we jump all over it.

Guessing and speculation creates hype. Everytime a small amount of media releases, we jump all over it.

True, I have thought about that myself. I just think it's a bit pointless given the community size - or lack of. I am sure it is based of studies showing a certain time frame to release things.

It's better this way.

Almost every negative post is a result of what was promised, either buy GRIN or UBI. That's a bit unfair, as UBI pushed the game as an exact port of the 36o version. Some called this false adveritising, and justly so.

Quietly release the game, and let the general public decide it's fate based on gameplay and features, not speculation.

Edited by Hawseman