GRAW 2 PC Videos on Gamespot!

So these are obviously multiplayer vids, I'm kinda dissapointed that I don't see any teamwork going on here! The graphics and weapons look great but really wish there'd be somekind of team commands available cause all I see is one guy running around like it's CounterStrike.

Gamespot with GRAW2 PC info?!

Can pigs really fly? :huh:

Not so much GS with GRAW 2 PC info, but from what I saw, every likelyhood someone just breaking a Ubisoft NDA and publishing footage from the beta - allegedly. :unsure:

Those videos are horrible if they are trying to showcase anything. Most of it is just running through the environment-which isn't all bad. When they do bring the weapons up, it's for like 2 seconds, or they switch to a pistol. Almost like they are tyring not to show them. The selection screen looked kind of cool, but quickly jumped off.

' date='Apr 16 2007, 05:11 PM' post='460824']

Anyone else find it odd that bootleg videos have sponsors LOL?

Time to edit/move/delete this thread.

###### are you talking about?? Those videos are on GAMESPOT, and has nothing to do with this forums! If anything should get locked, it's that page on Gamespot's website.

Not so much GS with GRAW 2 PC info, but from what I saw, every likelyhood someone just breaking a Ubisoft NDA and publishing footage from the beta - allegedly. :unsure:
What about a pre-emptive edit/lock? I think it's warranted.

###### are you talking about?? Those videos are on GAMESPOT, and has nothing to do with this forums! If anything should get locked, it's that page on Gamespot's website.
Pay attention. Anything related to unofficial media released in violation of the NDA will not accessible through GR.NET.

Maybe it's just me, but I think I spotted a HK416 in one of those vids.

@Brettzies: They were still kinda lame, run run run run WEAPON UP (2 seconds).....run run run run run BOOM!!!!

Guess now we just have to wait for ubisoft to unplug their asses and give us a proper vid(s)/list of gear/yadayadayada

That one video showing what class to pick from looks too 360-ish. Maybe these are 360 MP videos.... :hmm:

Fresh

It was actually mentioned in the IGN MP Preview that you can choose different classes. Besides, classes is not really 360-ish. You can choose class in the BF series too.

Edited by Hockeystick

' date='Apr 16 2007, 10:24 PM' post='460829']

What about a pre-emptive edit/lock? I think it's warranted.

Pay attention. Anything related to unofficial media released in violation of the NDA will not accessible through GR.NET.

Ah yes. That little known fansite, Gamespot. Truly I thought I was the only one who read it.

Edited by spm1138