Sgt. Olsen's Ulitmate Mod Compilation

Mother

I'm trying to model them somewhat like what SF operators would do in today's world and in the future. My experiences with camouflage is that it should be subtle differences and nothing drastic. I like the subtleness of the two colors, they are similar yet different.

Sorry, wasn't trying to nitpick with the Glock comment, it's just whenever they do that on film or TV it bugs me (Leon, I'm looking at you) :D

The SCARs in TFW are nifty. I mean it's better than plain weapons and I'm sure I've seen the "chequer" pattern in the odd real photo.

mother,

looking good and i like the paint. i will be back at my comp next week and i'm gonna share pics with you of some weps we had in group. you will be able to get a good look at the camo style of the weps and you might be able to gain some ideas to use it for your mod. i only ask that you hold off releasing your update and give me the time to hook you up. just let me know :thumbsup:

I think I'm done with this one. Now its time to enjoy it. It's not much, just some camo skins, if I get enough people who are interested in it, I'll pack it up. Thanks to Brettzie for 4 wonderful weapons and thanks to Task Force Wraith for their ACU skins.

screenshot_45copy.gif

screenshot_43copy.gif

screenshot_32copy.gif

screenshot_29copy.gif

Sorry for the typo, I usually catch those things.

Anyways, finally uploaded the ACU compilation. Enjoy it (whoever choses to try it out).

Let me know if there are any problems.

Link: http://files.filefront.com/Sgt_Olsens_ACU_...;/fileinfo.html

NOTICE: the file is 90 megs (I dont know why) so if thats a problem dont download it, but I think its worth it!