Can we get a Beta forum going?

Seems to be some problems with the Gamespy beta forums as you can only see posts in the general area. You can make posts in the others but you can't see them.

Maybe a topic for bugs, one for general, and one for technical difficulties.

I am using Vista and I am having some serious issues.

Seems to be some problems with the Gamespy beta forums as you can only see posts in the general area. You can make posts in the others but you can't see them.

Maybe a topic for bugs, one for general, and one for technical difficulties.

I am using Vista and I am having some serious issues.

Maybe a seperate Forum, right here, for testers?

Worked well last time, after all the hassle with the ubi Forums?

Tinker

<_<

Well I can't play at the moment because Nvidia and their craptastic drivers for Vista.

Uh Athenian? I'm not your QA director or anything. but you have probably already violated your NDA by discussing issues you are having with the software in a public forum.

Probably best if you don't. And believe you me. I wish you could. but NDA stands for non-disclosure agreement.

: )

Is there some kind of passcode that everyone who is in the beta test has?

I'll set up a beta test forum in the morning, but need to restrict it to only those that are in the beta test. Last time I was able to use the password that everyone was given in an email.

We still may wait a day or so, before opening a private forum here. A combination of tech arguments internally, and the desire to let the powers that be try to fix their system. As said earlier, if GameSpy/Ubisoft can't get it together, we will give those in the beta a place to be.

That's a promise. Hold me to it.

I've created a (possibly temporary) subforum here. It should be visible to all, but password protected.

The password was provided to me by a member here. Same one use to protect access to the GameSpy forum.

Please let the Admin team here (and me specifically) if you should be able to access and cannot, or should not be able to access and can.

I've created a (possibly temporary) subforum here. It should be visible to all, but password protected.

The password was provided to me by a member here. Same one use to protect access to the GameSpy forum.

Please let the Admin team here (and me specifically) if you should be able to access and cannot, or should not be able to access and can.

LINK ?

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

Link.

Sorry. Thought it was obvious.

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken.

It's above on the list of the 'GRAW 2 - PC Version' forum here. Very easy not to miss!

:thumbsup:

Link.

Sorry. Thought it was obvious.

The error returned was:

It's above on the list of the 'GRAW 2 - PC Version' forum here. Very easy not to miss!

:thumbsup:

Sorry Toniezz but not for me. Can't se any beta forum and can't use the direct link Dannik gave. Dannik is it possible that you forgot to give "Supporters" access to the forum?

Stand by folks, I'm checking permissions now. Will report back soon.

Should be visible to all members who are logged in. Again, it is password protected. You should already have the password which would have been provided to you in an email.

Let me know if you have any troubles with this forum.

Maybe we can have this thread closed too...as mission accomplished

BETA FORUM IS UP

thx ZJJ

I was leaving it open for a bit longer in case people were having issues with access. Later today it will be closed. :thumbsup: