Have you gotten your letter with Key and DL Link yet?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retlaw' date='Apr 16 2007, 01:30 PM' post='460763'] I got the key today also, but can't get in to download the game. I will keep trying.lol

Having the same problem here as well Retlaw.. Even an FTP Client program isn't working... It sees the file (931 meg) but unable to d/l it YET...

Edited by Stormin

:D I got my e-mail and key this morning and also had problems getting into the ftp. I found a free trial of ws ftp pro (made by Ipswitch--Just google it) on the internet, downloaded it, and was able to pull in the beta.

Thanks for the tip... I was using another FTP Client (Wasn't working) but tried this one and it seems to be working now... :D .

Edited by Stormin

Yeah i'm using ws ftp now too, smart ftp let me down. :wall: I'm staying up especially for this and i've got to be up just after 5am, so any how my key doesn't work!! Mum is the word! :o=:o= Let's just say i won't be happy.

Well, prepare yourself... Cuz I'm not very happy now... A valid key they supplied and it doesn't work.... I've tried many times too.... ggrrrrrr :nono:I just replied to their email, will see what they say, if they say anything at all...

w00t .

What's the PW for the protected forum? I tried the FTP password the way it was last time but it won't work.

I have no clue what it is... What I tried doesn't work either.... :nono:

Edited by Stormin

Well it's installed now, but the detection program is saying my system is not compliant :wall: It says my cpu is 1800MHz, but I know it's 2000MHz and i just ject it in the help and support - view information about your computer section.

Launching anyway. I didnt stay up this late to let something like that bother me! pfft! :P

I copied and pasted my key into the box and it seems to be installing now.... Does it stop after that or something, or did yours say invalid key?

Mine says, The CD- key you have typed appears to be invalid. Please try again....

I copied and pasted my key into the box and it seems to be installing now.... Does it stop after that or something, or did yours say invalid key?

Mine says, The CD- key you have typed appears to be invalid. Please try again....

Unlucky, man :huh:

I'm actually into the main intro screen + options so I guess my key worked. Yay. From here on in i'm gonna have to keep quiet cos of the NDA. I hope you get it sorted. I'm off to bed now, can't test anything now its almost 00:30. Oh the things we do for Ghost Recon. :D

Just want to say, that all is well now.. :D Apparently the Zip file did not extract the files properly the first time... And, I DID get an answer from the Beta-Test support people..... I thank them for helping me resolve this problem I initially had.... They were quick to repond as well...

Edited by Stormin

Here we go again guys.

I got the invite, filled out the questionare and waited, and waited, and waited. I got no reply. Then all of the sudden after the ftp had closed I got a reply and a key I can't use. What a joke. Tried contacting them and they said they were sorry but all demos were now gone. Yea thanks for nothing.

Why would you even send out invite if you planned to go through Fileplanet and let subscribers get this first and leave the invited out in the cold. I know I'm not the only one this happend to and have since pulled my preorder for this game.

I'm not going to continually waist my time with a company that has lost all sight of it's once loyal fan base.

This ship is not sinking, it's gone down and is resting on the bottom.

Thanks for nothing UBI. You lied to us about the first instalation about fixes that never came or cheesy versions. I will not fall for this again. You have lost another fan and supporter.

almost the same here.

i received my key less than 12 hrs ago,and tried the ftp link which doesnt work. email-ed them about the situation

but most likely i'll get the same response as yours.

very very disappointed

Here we go again guys.

I got the invite, filled out the questionare and waited, and waited, and waited. I got no reply. Then all of the sudden after the ftp had closed I got a reply and a key I can't use. What a joke. Tried contacting them and they said they were sorry but all demos were now gone. Yea thanks for nothing.

Why would you even send out invite if you planned to go through Fileplanet and let subscribers get this first and leave the invited out in the cold. I know I'm not the only one this happend to and have since pulled my preorder for this game.

I'm not going to continually waist my time with a company that has lost all sight of it's once loyal fan base.

This ship is not sinking, it's gone down and is resting on the bottom.

Thanks for nothing UBI. You lied to us about the first instalation about fixes that never came or cheesy versions. I will not fall for this again. You have lost another fan and supporter.