Have you gotten your letter with Key and DL Link yet?

me neither.

guess my pc spec isnt gd enough to play this beta,it requires 2gb of ram,says in fileplanet

but in the questionaire i chose 1gb of ram instead. that could possibly be the reason why am i invited but not "accepted"

It's actually a typo by UBI.

Due to a typo on the registration form, the system requirements are incorrect. In fact, the recommended minimum RAM is 1GB. If anyone was unable to join the Beta due to this issue, please try again.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Beta Will be "public" the 18 april for those who don't have key ...

now for the beta demo forum , can someone give me the password by MP please ? ? ?

1. Where's your source about it becoming open?

2. Can you STOP. We don't have the beta forum pw either, and are we complaining? NO. So ######. You're asking in the wrong thread.

Edited by InsolenceAndHeresy

Source is french ubisoft forum ...

"KS.Grizzli

Modérateur Ghost Recon

Modérateur Rainbow Six

Posted Sat April 14 2007 09:46 PM

Pour ceux qui n'ont pas encore eu la chance de tester la beta, ne vous inquietez pas, il semblerait que la bêta public debute le 18h Avril, à la même heure."

i know that's in french ...

the link is here , see the last post in the page

Edited by -=Æ’ab=-

Aww ya see I got the e-mail invite from Ubi and filled it out and just kept checking my e-mail every so often. I didnt realise there was a screwup..(oh wait its Ubi) I am well within spec and hoped that being a Crossfire user I would be a shoe in(there was a choice in the survey about ATI SLI?? meh same diff)

Ah well ya win some you lose some, thanks for nothing Ubi one day I will learn not to even bother....(sadly I still haven't learned)

So what's the deal with the purported Demo? any ideas? From what I've read, it appears to be true. but this could be another screw-up as well as-was with the beta mess

Before calling it in advance, please read this thread. It's at rumour stage only, since it came from someone who doesn't work for Ubisoft. Not that getting a paycheque means you are a legit info source from Ubisoft. ;)

So what's the deal with the purported Demo? any ideas? From what I've read, it appears to be true. but this could be another screw-up as well as-was with the beta mess

Before calling it in advance, please read this thread. It's at rumour stage only, since it came from someone who doesn't work for Ubisoft. Not that getting a paycheque means you are a legit info source from Ubisoft. ;)

I can sleep better knowing that. but I guess if it was false, the forum segment would've been deleted. :hmm:

If this is true, then this is REALLY great news.

Finally!

I've got my key and can now play the beta, thx UBI... I guess.

You have successfully registered to the beta test for GRAW2 PC. Here is the information to start playing the beta version and how to submit bugs.
Expect this email later today or first thing tomorrow:

"The GRAW 2 beta is now closed. Thank you for your participation." :rofl:

J/K...See you on the battlefield!

The info on Ghostrecon.com states clearly that "The number of keys will be very limited". Maybe you guys just missed the boat?

Don't hope so for you guys, but it seems pretty logical? :(

Currently, here's the confirmed list of those that got the invite, did the questionnaire, but did not get a 2nd email with key and dl link:

InsolenceAndHeresy/FA_Insolence (dannyboy1026)

SillyHalfMexican

REDMONSTER

RogueDOC

jjknap

[30+]Retlaw

Stormin

Hockeystick

Nutlink

Now, a direct invitation from Ubisoft should precede any cash-oriented offer from any other third party (in this case, Fileplanet). Ubisoft has serious screwed that up.

I have yet to see anyone that got the invite email and completed the survey say that they received the 2nd email with key and link.

You can add me to that list. Filled out the survey and never heard a thing back.

Finally!

I too "was given" my key today. Only problem is that the FTP server I was directed to has no content on it. I presume that is associated with Colin's post over at UBI that the Beta is now closed. Nice timing there :whistle:

Finally!

I too "was given" my key today. Only problem is that the FTP server I was directed to has no content on it. I presume that is associated with Colin's post over at UBI that the Beta is now closed. Nice timing there :whistle:

If you use Explorer you must go to the internet options menu and uncheck the use passive FTP option.

It works for me :)