GRAW 2 Beta has started

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in on the BF2142 beta (played it once for 20 mins then never played it again). That was well advertised and a well executed registration. All this time and not so much as a single line of text on Gamespy. And, not a (valid) link on any of GR.com sites.

LOL The US site still has the stupid fake news stories about Rev64.

Edited by Cangaroo[TNT]

Search Gamespy for "GRAW 2 Beta" and it returns:

Your search yielded no results.

Whether or not GS gets updates in a timely manner is irrelevant to the fact that there is not a sinlge mention that they are supposed to host this registration. If this is a huge communication gaffe, then they either need to hire more native English speakers, or actually post accurate information in their own native language (French).

' date='Apr 11 2007, 07:10 PM' post='459550']

The registration starts today. It was said earlier that the actual beta test would start a few days later.

Maybe they mean that the GRAW2 PC Beta registration starts now.

Not according to their own news announcement:

The PC GRAW2 beta has now started.

So they dropped the idea to let people who haven't beta tested the patch to register? :huh:

The registration starts today. It was said earlier that the actual beta test would start a few days later.

So they dropped the idea to let people who haven't beta tested the patch to register? :huh:

What a crock of ######. Lied to again by Ubi. No such registration at gamespy to speak of. What a joke. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I'm actually downloading the beta right now off gamespy. They cleverly hid it in their file list. Anyway, I was not picked and I am wondering whether or not I am wasting my time downloading it?

Edited by Demanufakture

What a crock of ######. Lied to again by Ubi. No such registration at gamespy to speak of. What a joke. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I'm actually downloading the beta right now off gamespy. They cleverly hid it in their file list. Anyway, I was not picked and I am wondering whether or not I am wasting my time downloading it?

yeah yeah

Check for yourself if you don't believe me. I am not a liar. They hid it on fileplanet.com. Check in the ghost recon series folder. Then, this is where they hid the beta file for graw 2, click ghost recon advanced warfighter chapter #2. Then click game clients. The GRAW2 beta is there. I am already at 10 percent. Do I need a cd key or what?

Check for yourself if you don't believe me. I am not a liar. They hid it on fileplanet.com. Check in the ghost recon series folder. Then, this is where they hid the beta file for graw 2, click ghost recon advanced warfighter chapter #2. Then click game clients. The GRAW2 beta is there. I am already at 10 percent. Do I need a cd key or what?

I can't find it... Besides Chapter#2 is an expansion (sort of) to the X360 version of GRAW. Do you have a direct link?

Fellas if I understand the situation correctly, there are 2 betas. A closed one that runs for several days prior to the "open" one.

The email invites were from what I understand, the closed beta. There was a very narrow time frame for those who received the email to register for the closed beta. If you were out of town when the email arrived like I was, you missed that window.

Now probably what is happening is that the closed beta is in full swing. The open beta, supposedly will have registration application available starting sometime today with play testing beginning in the next couple to few days.

At least that is my take.