New OGR Map - The Island

RavenousNC

Hey gang, here's another [GR] map from you-know-who. :zorro:

The Island

Located between the two main lands east and west there is a castle type residence. You are inserted in the west and must fight your way inside the castle wall. The enemy are sometimes hard to find, but once you have eliminated the first wave of defense on the other side of the water, the bridges will be cleared. Further opposition greets you on the other side.

Have fun stormin' da castle!

Rav :zorro:

Excellent work! Very well designed and scripted. The water effect is awesome, and the use of snipers with the .50 cals handed me my butt more often than I'd like to admit. And the graveyard...I'm still snickering :P

Only had a chance to play it until the access was cleared, ran out of time. Took quite awhile to find everything needed to trigger the event. Will play it with the guys this PM.

Just a great job! Well done and thank you!!!

MOM

can't make it past the corner... :(

targetpreviewth6.th.jpg

I'm sure its a nice map :thumbsup:

Then you must be doing something wrong. w00t

It is tough, especially if you happen to be so unlucky as to get the sniper on the building behind a tree. He's randomly placed, so he might not be there next time. Hard to spot, but I know of pleanty who have finished the map, and if you think that part is hard just wait until you have to find that one sniper across the water. :wall: Lots of people get stuck there.

This is a challenging map, but it is doable. If you play with only one spawn then hang it up. That is nearly impossible with this map.

targetpreviewth6.th.jpg

Then you must be doing something wrong. w00t

It is tough, especially if you happen to be so unlucky as to get the sniper on the building behind a tree. He's randomly placed, so he might not be there next time. Hard to spot, but I know of pleanty who have finished the map, and if you think that part is hard just wait until you have to find that one sniper across the water. :wall: Lots of people get stuck there.

This is a challenging map, but it is doable. If you play with only one spawn then hang it up. That is nearly impossible with this map.

I tried blowing up vehicles for smoke to conceal my approach but no dice. Some1 still keeps sniping me.

Anyway you'll give me a chance to check our map? maybe without enemies? :whistle:

Every time I look at the water for more than 5 secs, I get sniped. <_<

Every time I look at the water for more than 5 secs, I get sniped. <_<

Don't look at the water!

w00t

Sorry, couldn't resist. Lets join up some night and run thru it. I'm on the east coast, so pick a time good for you and I'll see if I can make it. We can also hookup with Teamspeak if you got it.

targetpreviewth6.th.jpg

Yes we know. Thanks for dropping by though.