Puzzle on Ubi page?

Rocky

I'm telling you, the next game is going to be Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Team Rainbow Six Advanced Wafighter and will just be Mitchell and Keller launching nukes at Mexico the whole time.

lmao tom clancy doesnt like mexicans. im mean. it coulda been germans or Asians or gangsters or somthing in rainbow 6 vegas but it was mexicans.

By the way. I never got to fininsh rainbow 6 vegas cuz sumthin happened to my saves, did logan die at the end?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm telling you, the next game is going to be Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Team Rainbow Six Advanced Wafighter and will just be Mitchell and Keller launching nukes at Mexico the whole time.

lmao tom clancy doesnt like mexicans. im mean. it coulda been germans or Asians or gangsters or somthing in rainbow 6 vegas but it was mexicans.

By the way. I never got to fininsh rainbow 6 vegas cuz sumthin happened to my saves, did logan die at the end?

Logan lives .. at the end of r6v i reckon heard him say something like .."this is not over by a long shot".

That whole Ubi viral marketing debarcle is like something out of one of the Saw movies. Yes, I can see it now:

"Hello Ubi fans. You probably don't know us, but we know you. We want you to play a game. For the last who knows how long you have been moaning about us as a company. Those who moaned, don't deserve their copy of the next upcoming game in the Tom Clancy franchise. Think about it; would you be willing to put yourself in the employees shoes and support the company thereby saving the fanbase and company reputation, or would you rather save yourself? You see Ubi fans, all great things in life require sacrifice. It's odd how a situation like this can force you into save yourself rather than Ubi as a company. But that's the point, how far are you willing to go in order to preserve your beloved Tom Clancy franchise? Make your choice: moan or support.

All you have to do is play by the rules. There are several clues to the way out hidden around our sites. Find them an decipher them; therein lies oracle to answers that you seek in order to find out what the next game in the Tom Clancy franchise will be. You have 30 seconds to find that oracle. If your time runs out before you complete your task, the Red Horse will be unleashed."

Edited by WytchDokta

I actually really don't think they're targeting any of you guys with the advertisements. I would think, usuallt, clearly labeled ARGs tend to gather further interest from people who already enjoy the franchises.

Considering most people like vegas and Graw, they're probably content with the massive amount of buyers they already have and don't really need to spend money on a couple of oddly specific 'hardcore fans' who do nothing but bemoan their choices in unofficial message boards.

But that's just a wild guess.

I doubt that Tom Clancy writes the storylines for all those games, Ubi just markets them under his name so they sell better.

:)

CC

That is a correct assumption. If you look at the credits for the game, no where is Tom Clancy credited for the script/writing. Tom Clancy is a brand and a pretty good businessman.

I'll start a new post in this forum with the official press release...

Seems our man is gone from the mystery website. We just have a pillow and a screen wanting a password for access now!

Password is: s9p1z6

Looks like the title is EndWar!

Edited by dirtpan